the George Miller appreciation thread

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

the George Miller appreciation thread

Postby henry2 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:16 pm

George Miller is my favorite director, I love every movie he has done. Not only that, but he is a great guy too! And he has great range. From MAD MAX to HAPPY FEET. He has done drama, LORENZO'S OIL. Action, MAD MAX. Horror, his TWILIGHT ZONE: THE MOVIE segment. And comedy, THE WITCHES OF EASTWICK. I can't wait for FURY ROAD, looks like he has raised the bar again for action films. :)
henry2

Re: the George Miller appreciation thread

Postby mahenoguy » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:09 pm

Henry2 , are you secretly George Miller ? I have sometimes wondered if certain people high up in the production of Mad Max actually frequent this board under secret alias's . it would be a great market research tool .
mahenoguy

Postby Lonewolf » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:41 pm

mahenoguy wrote:Henry2 , are you secretly George Miller ? I have sometimes wondered if certain people high up in the production of Mad Max actually frequent this board under secret alias's . it would be a great market research tool .

Don't do that, you'll scare him away. Don't listen to him George... I mean 'Henry2'. We all appreciate what "George" has done for us. So keep up the good work. You secret identity is safe with me.
Lonewolf

Postby TheFilmist » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:59 am

Well, here's a thing I think everyone should watch. It's really well-done, and kind of hits on the essential core of Miller's work, all throughout his career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqslRZooFzk
TheFilmist

Postby henry2 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:26 am

You guys are on to me. ;) But seriously, it's good to see others appreciate Miller too. :)
henry2

Return to General Movie Discussion