Movie Search........Need your help!!!!!

For any discussions at all relating to the movies

Movie Search........Need your help!!!!!

Postby Missmarvellouspenny » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:54 pm

Hey guys! I need you help coz I cannot remember the name of the movie I've been searching for many years and IMDB site brings no luck for me. Hopefully you can
It has been 11 years since I last seen the movie. I can remember some scenes. Some of the scenes are:

1) an English/literature or maths male teacher and a very young light blonde hair girl student from his class (around age 11-14) were secretly having a sort of romance relationship to each other and I remember of the girl unbuttoned her shirt and took her bra off, the teacher and her having a intimate kissing in the teacher car located in a woods. Then shortly afterwards, an older man came along on the scene walking his dog (I thinks??) discovered the car and shockingly saw them at it.

2) the next scene I can remember is that the girl's mother (being religiously I think) found out eventually right some time after the old man saw what the teacher and the girl been up to. When the girl came home, the mother acted in giving her daughter a punishment by forcing cutting her hair with a scissors and dragged her down onto a dressing table and held her face up front of the mirror
That's all I can recall. Does anyone possibly remember this movie? I will be highly appreciated. Thank you for your time! :roll:
Missmarvellouspenny

Re: Movie Search........Need your help!!!!!

Postby Taipan » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:22 am

It's not Mad Max.
At last the Vermin had inherited the Earth
Taipan

Re: Movie Search........Need your help!!!!!

Postby Daz » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:14 pm

Amy & Isabelle, made in 2001. Needed more cars to be a better movie.
Daz

Return to General Movie Discussion