Burn johnny Burn

Artwork and artistry, sketches, scripts, stories - drop all your creative efforts in here

Burn johnny Burn

Postby mahenoguy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:44 am

Flashes of light stung Johnny's eye's as he went into deep shock watching Max limping up the embankment . " You Cant Kill me for stealing a Man's boots " . Grabbing the Hacksaw , Johnny tried to delve into the pain in his ankle , barely making scratches with weak thrusts that were symbolic of his whole pointless life .
In a last desperate convulsion Johnny threw the Saw at the headlight filling with fuel , bouncing off the the upturned suspension and falling uselessly in the grass . Defeated , he threw himself backwards and lay sobbing amongst the debris , His head a jumble of horrific Images, All the Innocent , all the violence , The skin bubbling off the Goose's head , Jessie and sprog's broken bodies passing under his bike , Bubba's life blasting out the back of his neck.
He lifted his head in time to see the river of leaking Guzzoline flash , instantly splitting the fuel tank and covering him in a wave of fire. His eye's quickly dissolved leaving the sound of Hell Hounds in his ears the last impulse to his rapidly cooking brain .
The Glare in Max's rear-view brought him no satisfaction , No relief , Nothing at all . As he pulled up the hill his head didn't turn , unwavering in his vengeful resolve . The fact that all the Acolytes were dead changed nothing . There were thousands of them out there , All the same , All the Toecutter , filthy Scags with one thing in common , They were all fucking Dead !
Hitting top gear , Max engaged the blower as he crested over the hill blasting down rubber as he floated further from everything , Civilization , Sanity , Pain ..... everything . He couldn't feel his Blasted knee as he launched passed the sign post marking the edge of the Prohibited Zone . An imaginary line that separated the deluded from the lost . He didn't even sense the irony in the fact that his duty to uphold this line had cost him everything , and now it meant nothing . There was no line , No bronze , no heroes , just himself . Locked in a white-line nightmare .

After a time he couldn't measure , Max saw lights burning on the highway's edge a few miles ahead . He slowed the Interceptor to a rumbling crawl as he approached what he soon realized was a Trading post . The old roadhouse had been transformed to a Market with stalls of Food , camping gear , alcohol and drugs , smuggled fuel and weapons , mostly weapons . The sight of a shiny Black MFP vehicle instantly drew the wrong attention . No sooner had Max opened his door than an arrow pierced the Interceptors boot lid with a dull thud .His eyes retraced the trajectory to a guard tower built on the awning over the fuel pumps just as reflexes ( that would cause most of us to duck ) discharged both barrels of his already drawn and aimed shotgun . The lifeless sentries Body landed at Maxes feet with a sickening crunch that lay the crowded driveway silent . Drawing his service revolver with his left hand , Max cut a wide swath through the crowd as he dragged his leg towards the fuel and Ammo stalls . He Hobbled passed the medical tent from where a voice floated " You need me to tend that " . "What , What did you say ?"Max mumbled through his rising fever . "You need me to tend that , Infected...You'll die " . "Get away from me you fucking quack" Max barked at the grubby little man in cargo shorts and blood stained doctors coat ."You all just stay away from me "he slured as he waved his gun clumsily at the nameless crowd before he lurched forward and fell face down into the dust .

Sounds were the first thing to filter through the darkness as Max regained consciousness . All his senses soon returned and he realized he was propped up in a single chair in an otherwise empty room . As he went to stand , the handcuffs , His Handcuffs , bite into his wrist . His jacket and Weapons were no-where to be seen but his knee was cleanly dressed . He could hear voices approaching outside the heavy steel door . He couldn't make out what they were saying but they seemed to be at some sought of disagreement . Just then the door flew open flooding the room with blinding light which Max strained to focus into...............

To Be Continued
mahenoguy

Re: Burn johnny Burn

Postby LTDHO » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:20 pm

Good write up, but Max never swore other than 'Crap'
LTDHO = Supercharged Intercooled 5.7L 360rwkw, 6 speed

XB Coupe = Stock Fairmont GS with 351 and 4 speed.

But I really want a 600rwhp XB coupe!
LTDHO

Postby mahenoguy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:51 pm

The two outlines approaching Max were clad in body armor constructed from Motocross Gear and American Gridiron shoulder-pads spray painted Desert Camo . " Bit out of your bowl Bronze" the shorter man rasped as his face came into focus . The dessert sun had bleached away his features,leaving only whiskers and scars . " You owe me a fine marksman" the taller man spoke . " You owe me a new boot-lid " . "Don't get fucking smart Mate , Your little bronze badge counts for shit out here " the little one lunged at max . "We Know who you are bronze , Ace driver turned Terminal Crazy.....eh ?.....that right bronze"
" The Dark One.....that you ? " the tall one taunted . Max sat silent , his head hung , the throbbing of his broken arm numbed by the pain of his shattered knee . " Got yourself all shot up eh?....EH !.. " . " I hear your the Man who killed Bubba Zanetti " the Little one said . " He owed me money" his companion added . " Cut the crap , what do you want "max finally snapped .
"You'll fucking Know that soon enough Bronze"
" For now just shut up and listen to me .... You fucking owe me and I've got a way for you to buy back your Life and , who knows...maybe even your vehicle " .... " And my weapons" Max added ..
The two men suddenly began whispering between themselves before answering together " Agreed "

Outside a crowd gathered around the Interceptor . Most knew of the Black on Black Interceptor , some claim to have seen it , others thought it was just a myth . It would be impossible to source all the Pieces to assemble the car without starting rumors of a super car , built around the Last V8 the Privatized Mfp could scrape together. It's legendary clutched supercharger was somewhat of a enigma amongst the Petrol heads that ruled this wasted land .

To be continued
mahenoguy

Postby mahenoguy » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:02 pm

The crowd around the Interceptor parted as Two heavily armed guards Marched up followed by a A crooked old man , In Leg Irons and a Dressing-gown . " It's really here " He hissed as he circled the Interceptor . Scavengers had already stripped off her Chromies and busted boot spoiler , but the beast was basically intact .
The Old man was Hughes . Hughes had lived at the roadhouse long before the war . He had watched the the Gangs take over the highway until the Bankrupt Government abandoned 70% of the Country , Choosing instead to Police only the cities . The Prohibited Zone was set up , An invisible line that was to keep the vermin out and keep the faithful In .
As the cities continued to crumble , Their Protected Zone shrank and shrank until it would eventually swallow itself , And Hughes knew that for the MFP's newest weapon to be this deep into the Wasteland , It was a good sign the Law had disbanded . For the Owner of the Last Trading Post before you hit the " Nothing " , This was very very good news as it would mean an influx of refugees ,"trade" trying to escape their fate . Hughes knew he must speak with the the young broken Bronze his sons had Inside before those idiots damage him
mahenoguy

Postby MrSpeed » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:22 am

mahenoguy wrote:The crowd around the Interceptor parted as Two heavily armed guards Marched up followed by a A crooked old man , In Leg Irons and a Dressing-gown . " It's really here " He hissed as he circled the Interceptor . Scavengers had already stripped off her Chromies and busted boot spoiler , but the beast was basically intact .
The Old man was Hughes . Hughes had lived at the roadhouse long before the war . He had watched the the Gangs take over the highway until the Bankrupt Government abandoned 70% of the Country , Choosing instead to Police only the cities . The Prohibited Zone was set up , An invisible line that was to keep the vermin out and keep the faithful In .
As the cities continued to crumble , Their Protected Zone shrank and shrank until it would eventually swallow itself , And Hughes knew that for the MFP's newest weapon to be this deep into the Wasteland , It was a good sign the Law had disbanded . For the Owner of the Last Trading Post before you hit the " Nothing " , This was very very good news as it would mean an influx of refugees ,"trade" trying to escape their fate . Hughes knew he must speak with the the young broken Bronze his sons had Inside before those idiots damage him

Great point..but now you can buy ethanol :D kajunk kajunk kajunk :!:
The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel, it'll take you ten minutes to hack through it with this, now if your lucky ? you can hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go !
MrSpeed

Postby scattergun » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:04 am

Good story,Just 2 details that I noticed; 1) max could not have drawn his service revolver with his left hand as it was in a shoulder holster under his left arm 2) unless he had an extra pair of handcuffs he couldn't have been cuffed with his own because he used them to cuff johnny the boy to the truck before he blew up.Great story keep writing them please.
scattergun

Postby mahenoguy » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Damn you scattergun , got me ! I'll try to explain away the points you made but the truth is i just didn't think of them .
The first point , Max's service revolver , I kind of like the awkward image of Max drawing it from his armpit with the same arm ( If thats even possible , Never worn a shoulder holster myself ) It reminds me of how high Max has to raise his arm to draw his shotgun in MM2 and even how he could never re-holster it , it was still with a certain "Cool ".
Second point , Interceptors glovebox ?! full of ammo , spare Cuffs , First Aid , all of which was raided by the guards that took the unconscious Max into custody . Hmmmm still wouldn't explain how he knew they were his ! Anyway will write more tonight + some Pics of my Weathered Interceptor model .
mahenoguy

Postby scattergun » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Sorry (LOL) I got to thinking most cops have more than one pair of cuffs so I guess I jumped the gun on that one. Can't wait to see your interceptor,I'm working on the interceptor and the car with the jeep grill right know. Keep up the story I want to know what happens next.
scattergun

Postby mahenoguy » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:46 am

Max was contemplating the Brothers offer when the door flew open . The mire sight of Hughes hobbling in seemed to strike fear into the odd couple , "Hello young Bronze" he hissed " I hope these Wingnuts haven't given you too much grief "
Max lifted one eye to meet his ,"Un-cuff me or piss off " . Hughes lifted an eyebrow and The short brother rushed forward and quickly un-cuffed Max and handed them back to him . " Nice ride kid" Hughes rumbled " Didn't steal it did ya" .
Max just stared at the floor . Picking up Max's Jacket , Hughes smiles . " It is you , How's Fifi ?" . Max slowly looks up still says nothing
" Where do you recon those phase 4 heads came from , and the Nose clip , that was from My own Panel van " Hughes leered
" Son , you think you just waltz up to the Rare Spares Fairy and wish a car like that into existence ? . Even the Bronze knows everything Moves through Hughes "
" Who's ? " Max sneered . " it's Hughes you Smart arse " the Tall one barked .
" That Prick Goose and his stu.. stud.. studdering Mate never paid me for that gear , so I'm afraid I'm gonna have keep your ride young Bronze " . Max ground his teeth staring straight through the little old man . " The good news is , If your as good as they say ,i've got some work for you " .
Max sat and contemplated what the crooked old man was saying , thinking also of the Proposition his sons had put to him only minutes before . Their reasons didn't matter to Max , theirs was just the better deal . The Old Man had to Die ! Calling the Goose a Prick just sealed the deal
Hughes leaned forward and inspected Max's Knee " You'll need a set of these " Hughes said tapping his Leg-Irons . " You'll need a quick Clutch leg for what I've got in mind for you "
mahenoguy

Postby Bubba Fat » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:40 am

It's very nice written! I do hope the story will be continued. So darn that I would never be able to write stuff like this myself.
I could probably make it on my own, but I like you kids.
Bubba Fat

Next

Return to Creations and Creativity