QUIZ!! Name That Movie!

General discussions about everything else

Re: QUIZ!! Name That Movie!

Postby the armourer » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:20 pm

"Blackdog"
"There are over 550 million smallarms in worldwide circulation. That's one weapon for every 12 people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?"

"The Teutonic reputation for brutality is well founded. Their operas last for 3 or 4 days and they have no word for 'fluffy'."
the armourer

Location: Up to my elbows in a '69 Dodge, getting ready for a wastelands run....

Postby Morrisminor » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:36 pm

"Blackdog"
...sorry not the answer. The hint is not as obvious as you might think.
And Cundalini wants his hand back!
Morrisminor

Postby DetritusMaximus » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:49 pm

It's not Steel Dawn is it?
Road Worrier
DetritusMaximus

Postby Morrisminor » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:25 pm

No Sir, not Steel Dawn. It is a Mad Max rip with a daisy in it.
Morrisminor

Postby the armourer » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:56 am

'Driving Force' from 1989.
"There are over 550 million smallarms in worldwide circulation. That's one weapon for every 12 people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?"

"The Teutonic reputation for brutality is well founded. Their operas last for 3 or 4 days and they have no word for 'fluffy'."
the armourer

Location: Up to my elbows in a '69 Dodge, getting ready for a wastelands run....

Postby Morrisminor » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:25 pm

'Driving Force' from 1989.
... right answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZniPswXyaQ
Morrisminor

Postby the armourer » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Morrisminor wrote:No Sir, not Steel Dawn. It is a Mad Max rip with a daisy in it.

You're a crafty little man, you,....Never seen a man use a cryptic Kathrine Bach reference before.... 8-)

the armourer

Postby DetritusMaximus » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:25 pm

A certain somebody on this forum has an 'involvement' in this film...he is hereby disqualified from 'guessing'!...
Attachments
Name That Movie027.jpg
Name That Movie027.jpg (31.21 KiB) Viewed 1565 times
Road Worrier
DetritusMaximus

Postby the armourer » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Dead End Drive-In?

the armourer

Postby DetritusMaximus » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Hey now! These are suppose to take a little time to get...I mean, yeah, I understand the goofy Firebird in "Warriors of the Wasteland"..uh, I mean "The New Barbarians" is pretty much a dead give away, but I'd hoped I'm picking some fairly un-obvious screen shots. Oh well. It was probably the spray paint on the car on the right that gave it away. Aside from junk, I think the spray cans were the other major budget expense for that movie.
Still think it's a great movie though. And Crabs' brother Frank is great! Still have thoughts about putting together one of the blue Police Ford trucks though...a bit TARDIS looking, if you ask me.

I've got a couple in the works that will make you guys work for it...even with some hints.

But it may have to wait until I find a copy of that Swayze movie that I've never heard of.
Road Worrier
DetritusMaximus

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic