Possible pictures of actual Fury Road vehicles

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Re: Possible pictures of actual Fury Road vehicles

Postby Daz » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Zarana-X wrote:
Daz wrote:Pics could be legit (80% possibility).
some of the cars (~50 cars in total) are being mounted on Pajero chassis's.

Yes, I found out where they are being built...

For those of us watching in America, Pajero = Mitsubishi Montero. These are/were one of the leading makes in the World Rally Championship truck class.

If somone want's to copy me, gimme a job! :roll:

Strip the paint off...they are all bare metal at the moment...dunno if they'll be painted.
Daz

Postby Yok_Rzeznic » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:13 pm

Daz wrote:
Strip the paint off...they are all bare metal at the moment...dunno if they'll be painted.

What I wouldn't do for some pictures...
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=169019682217
Help a fan get into Fury Road, or just look at some pretty pictures...
Yok_Rzeznic

Postby Daz » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:26 am

oh, and fit harpoons. Just don't harpoon any Audi's ...
Daz

Postby cruzn2the max » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:18 am

Last edited by cruzn2the max on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cruzn2the max

Postby Yok_Rzeznic » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:02 am

cruzn2the max wrote:I heard yesterday...

They have been testing vehicles being used in the new movie near Broken Hill, one was actualy rolled so im told...

I dont have much info but at least i think its good that its all going ahead, with all this talk theres gota be some sort of leakage
and pics start emerging. I hope to get up there soon and sus a few things out, maybe try Dazs idea of trying to say iv got a vehicle to deliver lol...

OOOOH!

Hoping for some more juicy updates then.

Jeez, this thread is like Women's Day for MM fans...
Yok_Rzeznic

Postby furyroadcars » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:41 am

cruzn2the max wrote:I heard yesterday...

They have been testing vehicles being used in the new movie near Broken Hill, one was actualy rolled so im told...

I dont have much info but at least i think its good that its all going ahead, with all this talk theres gota be some sort of leakage
and pics start emerging. I hope to get up there soon and sus a few things out, maybe try Dazs idea of trying to say iv got a vehicle to deliver lol...

Sorry mate, that plan won't work, lol. We have all our cars already and we know what they are. There is also security at all sites 24/7, It's a long drive just to be turned around at the gate. Not much to see really anyway, just testing vehicles and whos to say the cars being tested are how they will look next year for filming so even if you saw something, there is nothing to say it's a finished vehicle, lots can change between now and Filming next year.

I wouldn't hold your breath on too many pics being leaked. Just think if you were in a position to be up and close to the vehicles I doubt that you would risk that position for the sake of showing off to your mates, especially considering anyone in a position to get pics has signed a non-disclosuer contract that leaves them open to being sued if they give anything away. You'll just have to wait and see, it'll be worth the wait. 8-)
furyroadcars

Postby Daz » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:38 am

furyroadcars wrote:
Sorry mate, that plan won't work, lol. We have all our cars already and we know what they are. There is also security at all sites 24/7, It's a long drive just to be turned around at the gate. Not much to see really anyway, just testing vehicles and whos to say the cars being tested are how they will look next year for filming so even if you saw something, there is nothing to say it's a finished vehicle, lots can change between now and Filming next year.

I wouldn't hold your breath on too many pics being leaked. Just think if you were in a position to be up and close to the vehicles I doubt that you would risk that position for the sake of showing off to your mates, especially considering anyone in a position to get pics has signed a non-disclosuer contract that leaves them open to being sued if they give anything away. You'll just have to wait and see, it'll be worth the wait. 8-)

Wasn't any security visible last Saturday around the workshop(maybe the security was off voting?) ...there was more security across the road lol
Daz

Postby Yok_Rzeznic » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Daz wrote:
Wasn't any security visible last Saturday around the workshop(maybe the security was off voting?) ...there was more security across the road lol

Ninja?
Yok_Rzeznic

Postby DetritusMaximus » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:04 pm

I may be wrong, but the cars in the pics look way too Mattel-ish to be in a MM movie. Somehow I just can't see Miller putting his stamp of approval on them. The 59 Caddy is far too cliche and except for the 59 Desoto, remember how much work went into 'disguising' the origins of the cars in RW? And the tracks/tractor-looking chassis are just plain silly if for no other reason than the previously mentioned fuel consumption issue...then again, there was a jet powered buggy in Thunderdome.
Road Worrier
DetritusMaximus

Postby kickherintheguts » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:54 am

DetritusMaximus wrote:I may be wrong, but the cars in the pics look way too Mattel-ish to be in a MM movie. Somehow I just can't see Miller putting his stamp of approval on them. The 59 Caddy is far too cliche and except for the 59 Desoto, remember how much work went into 'disguising' the origins of the cars in RW? And the tracks/tractor-looking chassis are just plain silly if for no other reason than the previously mentioned fuel consumption issue...then again, there was a jet powered buggy in Thunderdome.

Do you think it might be a ruse to throw everyone off the scent?
You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome!
kickherintheguts

PreviousNext

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road