"Son of Max"

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

"Son of Max"

Postby fnstone » Tue May 29, 2007 4:01 am

I was thinking that if the plot wasn't set in concrete that I'd like to see a "Son of Max" film with Mel's kid from Beyond Tunderdome coming to find the old man. I could imagine the son being much like his dad and they could have some adventures. Mel could do as little or as much as he would like to do in it, from a cameo to a starring role.
Live free or die!
fnstone

"Son of Max"

Postby macafee » Tue May 29, 2007 4:35 am

...ever come onto here with a dumass suggestion ...like that........and you will be tied to the front of the humungus machine
people dont believe in heros anymore...
macafee

"Son of Max"

Postby nightrider541 » Wed May 30, 2007 3:48 pm

mel's kid from BT? what the? either your on something good or you havn't seen the movie yet like macafee said if you come up with a suggestion like that again im gonna throw you in the cage with blaster..
raunchy very raunchy
nightrider541

Postby Foxtrot X-Ray » Wed May 30, 2007 4:59 pm

Gentlemen!

Be Nice to the new kids.

Just to clear up some confusion..

Max had one child.

DOA after being run down with his mother by Toecutter & Bubba in the first film.

Pretty much entirely what the first film was about.

When the Fourth movie is filmed, (IMO) it will be another adventure featuring Max.

Unless some things change radically, Gibson probably won't be in it - It'll be another actor portraying Max Rockatansky.

Best we all get used to that idea.

(If nothing else, it'll make for a pleasant surprise for us all if things DO change..)

Last edited by Foxtrot X-Ray on Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Go ahead and run. Run home and cry to mama! Me, I'm Through runnin'!"
Foxtrot X-Ray

"Son of Max"

Postby March Hare » Wed May 30, 2007 5:56 pm

...right... because they found a way to re-animate Sprog's 25 year old dead tissue corpse.. and "Son of Max" will be a zombie flick.... directed by Rob Zombie..

"I am the chosen one, The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike the unroadworthy".. SIN CITY MFP 2173
March Hare

"Son of Max"

Postby ydx7 » Thu May 31, 2007 4:42 am

I think he was referring to the end where Savanah is holding a baby while doing the tell.

larger than life and twice as ugly
ydx7

"Son of Max"

Postby Chase Bansi » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:20 pm

That would be a real stretch. There was no implication that anything ever occurred between Savanah and Max.

For an after Max film I'd rather see the Feral Kid's adventure as the leader of the Northern Tribe. Hmmm... Emil is the right age these days to reprise his role.

No matter where you go, there you are MFP 5863
Chase Bansi

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road