Mad Max 4

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Mad Max 4

Postby lastheromax » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:07 pm

I am a film production major. I'm sorry to say but it does not look like they will make Mad Max 4. We have the muslim terrorits to thank for that. They were planning to film in Tunisia, but the terrorist attacks canceled that. And since then, all the people Mel, George cannot get their schedules to work out. As for as I know Warner Brothers has cancelled the project, they were bank rolling it. So maybe, if we all contact Warner Brothers they may start the project back up.
damn them. you and me max, we'll give them back their heros.
lastheromax

Mad Max 4

Postby Bubba Fat » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:40 pm

Why not shooting the film with Diecast Model Miniatures in a sandpit (sandbox) Image to avoid to come into conflict with muslim terrorism?
I could probably make it on my own, but I like you kids.
Bubba Fat

Mad Max 4

Postby Biker » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:28 am

You're missing the simple fact that most Muslims extremists, it seems to me, are naturally attracted to sand, just look at the inhabitants around deserts and that includes cultural deserts like Bradford.

See my point? Nope, even shooting it using models has some serious security risks involved.

Mad Max beyond Antarctica... I can see it coming folks with his V8 stored snowmobile which runs on penquin poop.

Biker
Are we living in a land where sex and horror are the new gods?

My Mad Max T-shirt designs http://www.redbubble.com/people/biker/t-shirts
Biker

Mad Max 4

Postby nightrider541 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:36 am

why not just film it in australia..i dont understand why theres a need to go to another country to film it! Theres plenty of desert land in australia. It just takes out the real genuinity of being Australian if its filmed overseas.
raunchy very raunchy
nightrider541

Mad Max 4

Postby SCREWLOOSE » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:48 pm

Here Here Nightrider!!! Keep it Ozzy!!

This project is bound to get the Green Light soon its near 10 years ago that I heard it announced!! Come on George we want Max!!!
Pray hes out there!!
SCREWLOOSE

Mad Max 4

Postby SpinDehWheels » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:39 am

Just make it you KRUNTS ! I'm sick of waiting, I'll make it myself if they don't hurry up ! Anyone got any spare cameras ?? I'll provide the replica !!
SpinDehWheels

Mad Max 4

Postby scummy » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:21 am

I have a small cam recorder , as I drive a tipper I could get the sand and deliver it to where ya want ?
I survived the overnighter days .
scummy

Mad Max 4

Postby moko » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:28 am

penquin poop.......Image
....apiece here...apiece there....
moko

Mad Max 4

Postby nightrider541 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:49 pm

here here! cmon get the cat out of bag! dont know whats taking so long. Yes lets do it..we'll go pay a visit to george millers office get the script.. get an interceptor loaned..we can all go travel to broken hill start filming get a few trashed aussie muscle cars, a few bikes..dammit ill even put on a mel gibson mask and play max if i have to! lets get this project rollin..
raunchy very raunchy
nightrider541

Mad Max 4

Postby SpinDehWheels » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:05 am

Yes, lets boycott the delaying bastards and get this rollin ! I wonder if the replica would fall under "copywrite" or similar if another movie popped up with a BOB in it ?? hmmmmm
SpinDehWheels

Next

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road