Mad Max 4 News

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Mad Max 4 News

Postby scummy » Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:56 am

Well well well , it seems that you are right about the looneys on this page ! the guy that i got my info from is afriend of PETER BARTON who runs this site and peter can verify that this fello dosent want people to track him down . If i was to tell his name you could find his address which he dont want as he has the blown up interceptor , snake truck and a buggy in his yard . He has had to move the stuff once because lo lifes like you tracked him down and STOLE one of the fuel tanks. It never seems to amaze me how these special interests forums get little hittlers who rave on with crap and when someone new comes along there full of sh*t. Well I cant stand bullsh*ters or talking sh*t I tell you what I been told the fello in question was in the movie , worked on the set and around it. To prove I do know the fello it would safe to say he reminds me of grizzly adams, hes a biiig fela. Would that be a good discription peter ? If what you people are really sayin to me is that this site is reserved for your little group say so and im sure you can all pat yourself on the back and say we got our site back to ourselves again. Oh you cant visit the pinnacles any more they blocked it off with a heap of dirt and dug a huge mote behind it to keep everyone out. Now ill sit back and watch the replys im sure to get from people who wont think over what ive written, just jump in both feet to prove what ive said about small minded people .
I survived the overnighter days .
scummy

Mad Max 4 News

Postby nightrider541 » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:15 am

hey scummy theres still no evidence to confirm your rumours.. Look buddy if its attention you want and don't want to be flammed just join in the forum and be like the rest of the fans instead of writing false pathetic remarks about "you know a so called friend in mad max 2"... Im only saying this because im doing you a favour from being embarrased on this website. Because in maybe, one years time, when we will find out that filming is under way for mad max 4 you will look like a moron..cheers
raunchy very raunchy
nightrider541

Mad Max 4 News

Postby scummy » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:53 am

Nightrider , I dont seek attention i have enough running a work group of people who seem hell bent on killing them selves on the job . LOL , i came here to tell what i was tolled last week by this guy who was the big hairy fella who you see on the wall waving some sort of can on fire and is called to help the guy who gets speared in the leg.CHASI BANSI put it more diplomatic about being warry of people .This fella at the hill told me that the original mm4 was to be filmed at ,NIBIA SOUTH AFRICA but the rebells in the hills started waring so they packed up and came home.Hey Im with everybody else about mm4 its nice to see you care enough that Ill look dopy IF they make it , you say why I dont just join in the forum well I did and because I didnt say what everybody wanted to hear im a loser and looney.If im a dope why have I dragged peter into the disscusion as I said Im no bullsh*ter , bullsh*ters come nowhere !!!! This fella is involved in the movie buisness for ages and is regular drinker at silverton pub and very well known around the hill. I allready explained why I dont say his name and I dont have documented papers of our talk , does everybody have to have documented proof of things said in discussions .All I think is that some people have doubts that its gona happen.On another part of the forum a guy says that theres no interceptor so he says no movie.Now all Im say about mm4 Is It was to take of where we were left off from mm3. I dont know If that has any proof that I know what Im talking about but any way Im glad that your thinking of my credibillty but to talk on forums I thought was to have a open mind and look at ALL topics . cheers all the best scummy
I survived the overnighter days .
scummy

Mad Max 4 News

Postby roadwarriormfp » Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:08 am

Scummy perhaps what you say is true or not.

However, everyone knew about the film was being film in Africa and that it was too unsafe to film.... and also that lack of people backing the movie financially from other new articles.

We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Mad Max 4 News

Postby Foxtrot X-Ray » Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:09 pm

So, all that said and we still have no NEW information.

Or any information at all that isn't already posted on Pete's main website?

Yeah, I'll agree that the movie is Stalled.

But don't write it off 'til the box goes into the Hole.
"Go ahead and run. Run home and cry to mama! Me, I'm Through runnin'!"
Foxtrot X-Ray

Mad Max 4 News

Postby MFP559 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:40 am

I've been to Silverton Pub too, stayed in one of the cabins out the back for a few days. A lot of what scummy says fits with what I was told by Chris, the publican there, who I'm sure is a member of this forum, but I don't remember his username. G'day Chris & Jo if you're reading this post. ( I was there Easter 2002 on a red Suzuki Hayabusa, name's Warren, my dad was the producer of "The Golden Soak" if that helps ya remember me from the thousands who've been through your doors since then.)

As for someone tracking the big guy down and stealing one of the tanks, sure lots of stuff was ripped off, including one of the tanks- from his front yard, where it was all on display. Very unfortunate that some "fan" would do such a thing, that dishonest...LOW! But I don't think there was too much investigative work involved to track him down in that instance. And it is true that as a result he removed his display from public viewing. Just another example of one low-life ruining things for everybody else.

If anyone knows the mongrel who stole that tank, or anything else from that yard, kick the bastard in the nuts- from all of us here!

Wazza
"As long as the paperwork's clean, you fellas can do what you like out there!"
MFP559

Mad Max 4 News

Postby nightrider541 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:09 am

scummy, contrary to what you say theres still no proof. I mean i even talked to Emil (feral kid from mad max 2) a year and a half ago, personally and he said that it will be made but i havn't mentioned anything on this forum because there was no evidance to say so. Anyway you have your opinion just like everyone else and i have mine and i still believe it will get made from what iv'e been told. Just like foxtrot x-ray said don't write it off until the box is in the hole. Iv'e seen newbies come and go here stating false facts that its been shelved for good that it will never get made but we can all ramble on and say yes it will be made and no it won't but the fact is that the only one that really knows is George Miller. He's written the script, he's directing the movie and he is the man that runs the show as far as im concerned and i believe he will come out with goods and i wouldn't be suprised if we hear some news on the movie within the next few months..cheers
raunchy very raunchy
nightrider541

Mad Max 4 News

Postby junkers88 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:23 am

This is what I have picked up over the years on MM4: Fury Road.

The film was originally concieved as a storyboarded action piece. Start to finish like a giant comic book. The images were scanned and then cut together into a 90 minute animatic. Along the way the images were adjusted. Redrawn. Recut.

The focus was on action. Good old 70's style V8s. From what I have picked up around the traps its almost like MM3 didn't happen. MM4 is more of an extension of the Mad Max 2 universe/resources. Pig sh*t and methene is exactly that.

Dont expect CGI to play a massive part of the car action (like Bad Boys 2). George is smarter than that. Just the vistas. Locations. Wide shots.

The action will be very REAL. Unique camera positions with car mounts and clever angles put you in the heart of the chase(s).

From that 90+ minute animatic the script was written. And then taken to Warner Brothers. Mel's involvement in MM4.1 was tentative. The only thing holding the project back was money. Mel's pay cheque and the scope and scale of the project rumoured to be hovering around $150 million.

Then the project was green lit with Mel.

A trip to Namibia (South Western Africa) was completed by principal crew in mid-late 2002. Not only was it cheap to shoot there but the terrain was perfect for high speed off road chases. None of the Broken Hill's little rocks that kept the chase speeds down in MM3.

Sets were built. Shooting was expected to take place between March and May 2003.

Late 2002.

US prepares to invade Iraq. Whilst Namibia is principly Christian-Lutheren, deep concerns are held for the huge US backed project from extremist groups.

Mad Max 4.1 Fury Road is cancelled.

I have heard that the project is winding up again. Apocalypto is in the can. And Mel's beard looking very simular to Special Agent BILLY QUEEN- author of UNDER & ALONE a film that Gibson's ICON is producing yet he is aparently not starring in...

BILLY QUEEN Author UNDER & ALONE

MEL'S BEARD

I have heard that MM4 will start to roll in mid 2007.
Junkers
junkers88

Mad Max 4 News

Postby zanetti » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:12 am

Read that "Fury" is about transporting of genetically perfect humans which leaves Bart out.
zanetti

Mad Max 4 News

Postby junkers88 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:33 am

True and false.

This time fuel is only one of the precious commodities that are fought over. Fury Road is about preserving what's left of 'pure of human bloodlines'.

These people are NOT 'genetically perfect'. Just those that are least contaminated by the apocolapse. They are important as they are the building blocks for the repopulation of the planet. Thus they are a resource that are fought over.
Junkers
junkers88

PreviousNext

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road