Mad Max 4 News

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Mad Max 4 News

Postby injection scott » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:50 pm

No jump it over a tank of Thunderdome DVD's.......smart a....
injection scott

Mad Max 4 News

Postby Foxtrot X-Ray » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:04 pm

Quote: Originally posted by injection scott on 16 January 2006

No jump it over a tank of Thunderdome DVD's.......smart a....

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

"Go ahead and run. Run home and cry to mama! Me, I'm Through runnin'!"
Foxtrot X-Ray

Mad Max 4 News

Postby Biker » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:56 am

I remember watching a making of Star Wars docu years ago before the latest 3 were made so special effects as regards CGI work was pretty complicated, even more so then. George Lucas was waffling on about pace of films and saying a lot of times the director would almost pause his pace of filming to show a particular stunt or effect that took hours to produce just to justify the amount of effort it took. It was almost a self induced back pat. Lucas said that in his films he'd keep the pace in high gear and even if an effect took 4 weeks to create and it only showed for 5 seconds on film then that's the way it it'll be.

CGI stuff, in my opinion, is the new "Oooh look how clever I am!" back pat. If they have the budget they'd put CGI in there simply because they can and thinks that's what people want. I watched the special edition of Fight Club docus the other day the CGI in that was amazing! amazing in that it took sooo long to create for such relatively needless scenes.

Call me a philestine if you will, but I think CGI should be used in sci-fi films for the wow factor and sparingly on action films if at all. Not splashed onto every scene just because the directors and producers of the films enjoy masturbating about how great they think they are.

Biker
Are we living in a land where sex and horror are the new gods?

My Mad Max T-shirt designs http://www.redbubble.com/people/biker/t-shirts
Biker

Mad Max 4 News

Postby scummy » Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:15 am

Iv,e just returned from the waste lands on hollidays where i spend time with a guy who was in ,MAD MAX 2 and is in the know and im sorry to say that max 4 is dead in the water. Thats not what i wanted to here and im sure no one else wants to hear either but he told me the script is done , costumes done . He even told me what the story line was all about and its a pity that its all fallin down . SORRY to be bearer of this news but thats it . cheers scummy.
I survived the overnighter days .
scummy

Mad Max 4 News

Postby RW-777 » Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:29 am

So what was this guy's name?

As far as we know, the script is a tightly held secret.

Also, there isn't much of a script anyway, just animatics.

And of course everythings done, it was back in 2002 when they were going to shoot it originally!

So, more info please.....
RW-777

Mad Max 4 News

Postby scummy » Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:31 am

What precise info are you lookin for ?
I survived the overnighter days .
scummy

Mad Max 4 News

Postby nightrider541 » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:37 pm

sorry to say but is this forum turning into a looney farm?
raunchy very raunchy
nightrider541

Mad Max 4 News

Postby nightrider541 » Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:43 pm

scummy = why would anyone believe someone that has just joined today with only a few posts? I get pissed off at poeple who try to pass on false rumours that are idiots like you. You state that he has told you what the script is about and dead its dead in the water. So what if he was in mad max 2? He is not the one directing the film is he? George Miller is and thats that..
raunchy very raunchy
nightrider541

Mad Max 4 News

Postby injection scott » Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:20 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!

injection scott

Mad Max 4 News

Postby Chase Bansi » Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:28 pm

Quote: Originally posted by scummy on 22 January 2006

Iv,e just returned from the waste lands on hollidays where i spend time with a guy who was in ,MAD MAX 2 and is in the know and im sorry to say that max 4 is dead in the water. Thats not what i wanted to here and im sure no one else wants to hear either but he told me the script is done , costumes done . He even told me what the story line was all about and its a pity that its all fallin down . SORRY to be bearer of this news but thats it . cheers scummy.

A lot of buggers have come and gone saying they have inside info that turns out to be nothing more than a fart in the wind, so you can understand why we may be skeptical of rumors like this. You can't give vague information and expect us to believe it. We need facts man! Who is your source and what is his conection to MM2 and what is his connection to MM4? Any documentation?

No matter where you go, there you are MFP 5863
Chase Bansi

PreviousNext

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road