Another Fury Road Idea...

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Postby Bronze21-MFP460 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:16 pm

Maybe not have the flying cars or a lot of CG junk, but...have it "real-time" 20 years gone-by, and Max is 20 years older (possibility for an "aged" double/new actor) and he travels to Neo-Sydney, where Savannah and the others have built a society of sorts. Other refugees have come to add to the tell, then this trash arrives to cause trouble. They have vehicles, but are the buggy-type (unfortunately), and start causing trouble for the people (MM2 rehash of sorts). This time though, the action is in and around what's left of Sydney and the surrounding areas. The Fury Road thing might be the Neo-Marauders herd Savannah's group North after possibly burning or otherwise driving them out of Neo-Sydney via several street chases in vehicles...

Here's where it could go another direction...

Idea 1: Maybe, as they make their way along the Gold Coast, they have someone from Pappagalo/Feral Kid's group (who is doing nothing but breeeeding) come in contact with the fleeing group and help them Northward, fighting off the Neo-Marauders, and them ending up with the Compound group.

Idea 2: The chases continue through the streets, ending with the main big pursuit of Max/Savannah's group reversing the roles and chasing the Marauders out of the city, finally running them down on Fury Road and getting their items/people/supplies back.

ENDING Idea 1: Once again, Max walks/drives off into the sunset...just a raggedy man, unable to cope nor wanting to deal with society.

ENDING Idea 2: Max dies in some spectacular crash saving the group when it really counts...sealing himself as a folk hero/idol (and ending the push for sequels and letting Mel off the hook to direct more).

Just some ideas...if anyones listening...

"The VERMIN have inherited the EARTH."

Bronze21-MFP460

Postby SCREWLOOSE » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:19 pm

Not bad....to be honest I do like the idea of him bumping in to characters from the previous films just for sentimental reasons.

Id like to see him reach tomorrowmorrow land (Sydney) as I realy wanted to see around the place after the destruction caused.

I dont want to see him killed off...Ive this we thought in my head that somewhere he is still out there wandering around looking for the lights to bring him home!!

On another thought....we dont know who each other are here really et etc, has anyone ever thought that script writers could be bouncing ideas off us for the film?.....brings back what Anklecranker said....It just wasnt us in here!!....strange idea I know!!
Pray hes out there!!
SCREWLOOSE

Postby Bronze21-MFP460 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:23 am

Me, I'm just a concept car builder for an OEM supplier, but still working on my own comic after 15 years, doing drawings/renderings, building scale models and building my 1:1 scale car...too much stuff going on!!!

Bronze21-MFP460

Postby SCREWLOOSE » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:24 pm

Aww shucks theres me thinking you were George Miller in disguise!!
Pray hes out there!!
SCREWLOOSE

Postby Biker » Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:42 am

Hey Bronze, Care to share any of your artwork/pictures of the models or story ideas with the rest of us? I for one would really be interested in seeing them. If you'd prefer to keep your response off the air email me directly at the above addy. What's an OEM supplier?

Well I think you're in fact George Miller Screwloose, you're just being really, really clev-ah and using a bit of reverse psychology on us to make us thing you're someone else. Now get Fury Road made ya big dummy!

Are there any cameo roles up for grabs in the film? If so include me please. I wanna be a baddie and ride a bike in the film and have some big breasted blonde snuggled up behind me who has long legs and a penchant for wearing high heels, mini skirts and no knickers... Can do?

Ta mate.

Ever hopeful, Biker
Are we living in a land where sex and horror are the new gods?

My Mad Max T-shirt designs http://www.redbubble.com/people/biker/t-shirts
Biker

Postby SCREWLOOSE » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:50 pm

Nah Biker I am George Millers seond cousin twice removed!! lol...I wish I was him I tellya there would be a whole series of Mad Max film and spin offs....ahh the endless possibilities it would be great!!
Pray hes out there!!
SCREWLOOSE

Postby Bronze21-MFP460 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:31 am

OEM, Original Equipment Manufacturer. The company I work for is a "tier one supplier", which means they design and produce the equipment and accessories (under direction of the OEM design/engineering staff) that will be in production and on the street in about three to seven years, We outsource some of our needs to tier 2 companies and lower for our supplies to make our product for the OEM...ie: Ford, CHRYSLER, GM etc. Think of it this way also...OEM's are nothing but big 1:1 scale model builders. They gather all of the parts needed from all around the world (tiered suppliers), then assemble (glue it together) at the factory, then when it rolls off the line, they put the badge of what brand it is (label on the box) telling you who made it. The days of something being made in one country when it comes to cars...is completely gone. There is a MINIMUM of 5 countries involved with building a car coming out of Detroit. My PT is a perfect example, Trans=Canada, engine=Mexico, electronics=Japan, engineering=US/India, and all assembled in either Canada or the US.

Models and renderings? Go to the fan artwork and model sections here on Peter's site under E. Jay Zadina...that's some of my stuff. Also go to madmaxmodels.com and look under Bronze21 for all my props and other models.

Bronze21-MFP460

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road