Is this true?

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Is this true?

Postby Biker » Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:01 am

Tell it the way you feel Major Tom, don't pretty it up eh? LOL!

Tom Milan I think Max has had enough stife in his life so perhaps a return to humanity might be the preferred course for the story, but no bloody kids!!

Chase Bansi. The link you made to Apocolypto was interesting but I believe Mel is rewriting the Bible and is planning portraying himself as Moses who'd sailed to south America in his rush basket and said to the tyranical leader of the oppressed people Fidello Castrato "Let my people go!" and start off a whole new slant on Exodus.

Please note Mel is REALLY getting into shape for the 'Moses does the Andes' role he's limiting himself to drinking diet coke... gasp! Wow, such dedication. I really admire him.

Tom Milan, my thoughts on an alternate story line can to be found in another thread started by me back in July titled "the way I see it." My thoughts haven't changed much. I'd really like to see Max have some happiness, but it comes at a cost.

Biker
Are we living in a land where sex and horror are the new gods?

My Mad Max T-shirt designs http://www.redbubble.com/people/biker/t-shirts
Biker

Is this true?

Postby Major_Tom » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:57 am

The only other Tom sez:

It was just a thought, not a want. What do you suggest you would like to see in Fury Road? I'm curious.

To be honest, I've not given it any thought. Just happy to rub my hands together and wait, I guess. If it's crap it's crap, if it's great... Great. Image

"Remember him... when you look at the night sky.."

"..I will!"
Major_Tom

Is this true?

Postby bmacsys » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:44 am

Quote: Originally posted by Tom Millan on 10 October 2005

I still say that a film shot in secret is the best. That's how I do alot of my productions. As for filming in other countries than Australia, This was done because some of the vehicles that Miller designed would 'bog' down on some of Australia's desert areas."

Tom, exactly what "productions" have you shot in secret?

Chris
bmacsys

Is this true?

Postby Major_Tom » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:21 am

Don't you believe him either?

"Remember him... when you look at the night sky.."

"..I will!"
Major_Tom

Is this true?

Postby Uncle Entity » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:39 am

Let's scrap "MAD MAX 4".

I want a "LETHAL WEAPON 5" featuring a bearded and even older Martin Riggs without Martaugh.
Mel Gibson's Max to Tom Hardy's Max: "give me my life back, interdimensional counterpart!"
Uncle Entity

Is this true?

Postby Tom Millan » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:58 am

Quote: Originally posted by bmacsys on 20 October 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Tom Millan on 10 October 2005I still say that a film shot in secret is the best. That's how I do alot of my productions. As for filming in other countries than Australia, This was done because some of the vehicles that Miller designed would 'bog' down on some of Australia's desert areas."

Tom, exactly what "productions" have you shot in secret?

Chris

Extreme Frank and Gross Total (names are copyrighted) are shot in secret. There are other movies I shoot in secret. I don't mention it because if the production falls through the floor when everybody has their hopes up, I end up looking like an idiot. If nobody believes me, thats their choice. No worries.

I'm just now trying to get used to advertising these films on the internet. Alot of my films are in the process of being reduxed and/ or re-shot..

Tom

Pray that he's still out there... somewhere...
Tom Millan

Previous

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road