Will it be called Fury Road?

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Postby SCREWLOOSE » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:26 pm

Reading the IMDB tonight and I noticed that against Dr Georges name the Fury Road name has gone an its now: Untitled Mad Max 4 Film (2006)

Wonder what its going to be called?
[size=150][size=85][/size] [/size]
[size=150][/font] [/size]
Pray hes out there!!
SCREWLOOSE

Postby Bad cop » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:46 pm

Yeah I wonder what it will be called.
"Between them and us, there's not enough runway!"
Bad cop

Postby Bubba Fat » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:03 am

FAT MAX: CURRY ROAD ...
I could probably make it on my own, but I like you kids.
Bubba Fat

Postby PULSE » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:16 pm

Ha Ha yea yea "CURRY ROAD" yea didn't we do this/that one.... Come on now Triggers dead lets move on.........

What real names would you all consider? To be honest I think it's good they are considering a new name, I for one wasn't really into "FURY ROAD" as a name..... A cool tie in would be to call it "Anarchy Road".... But I suppose the name would depend a lot on the content/setting of the film???? I just wish they would stop dancing around and make the dang thing......... You know they always talk about how GM couldn't film a lot of what he wanted to in MM due to lack of funds.... Well I for one would think that a re-make faithful to his original intent would be really cool..... I mean I like Mel and his movies, but when the rubber hits the road it's Max and the stories that I'm after......... So I'll say it again, I'd like it to just be called Mad Max.... Hey and after that they could do all the new sequels they wanted, they'd have a new cast of assessable actors and probably at more affordable rates and available schedules......... "Hey I know", how about using Vernon Wells as Fifi in the re-make!....?
Pulse:

"One of the Texas Twelve"
PULSE

Location: San Antonio, Texas (it's not the wasteland, but you can see it from here)

Postby Anklecranker » Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:54 pm

great idae on Fifi.

Anklecranker

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road