Fury Road Vehicles ???

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Fury Road Vehicles ???

Postby PULSE » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:51 pm

Vehicles you may or may not see in Fury Road

The new Honda Chia Pet (Yes it is fuax fir)

http://img12.imageshack.us/img_display2.php?loc=img12&image=pulsebikepp3hf.jpg&gal=img12/2470/pic25xx.jpgImage

The BoB's illegitimate child after the secret weekend at the coast with his Van

http://img12.imageshack.us/img_display2.php?loc=img12&image=0236jy.jpg&gal=img12/2470/pic25xx.jpgImage

This is what happens when you leave the humongus vehicle alone with a Subaru

http://img12.imageshack.us/img_display2.php?loc=img12&image=reno0627a5ha.jpg&gal=img12/2470/pic25xx.jpgImage

Now this is what I call all terrain

http://img12.imageshack.us/img_display2.php?loc=img12&image=mad20to20the20max7ns.jpg&gal=img12/2470/pic25xx.jpgImage[/font][/font]
Pulse:

"One of the Texas Twelve"
PULSE

Location: San Antonio, Texas (it's not the wasteland, but you can see it from here)

Fury Road Vehicles ???

Postby Anklecranker » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:14 pm

looks like the result of anxiety........

Anklecranker

Fury Road Vehicles ???

Postby PULSE » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:26 pm

LOL quick there Ankle.....

Interesting note on the "Bug"..... I had seen one (do not believe it to be the same) done up like this on the side of the road between Gila Bend Az. and San Diego Ca. when I was probably ten or so.... In that case it looked as though someone had broken down and somebody else just happened to come by with some pipe and a welder...... It was just sitting on the side of the road..... middle of no where.... nothing else just it and the dessert???? "Can you imagine going off to get some gas, a belt or tire fixed and coming back to that......

You know if I had a junk/scrap yard.... I think I'd make one of those, and maybe another of the sort and have them just showing over the top of the fence in a fighting stance.... would look like something out of a B movie..... Talk about great advertising!!!! sure would get your attention driving/walking by.... Would also be cool on top of the concession stand at a renovated drive in theater.... Or mailto:cr@pcr@p if you could get it to actually walk and take it to something like Burning man........
Pulse:

PULSE

Location: San Antonio, Texas (it's not the wasteland, but you can see it from here)

Fury Road Vehicles ???

Postby moko » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:45 pm

lol....that was good PulseImage
....apiece here...apiece there....
moko

Fury Road Vehicles ???

Postby PULSE » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:11 pm

For Unky: ThunderDome + Max's Truck = This thing (Hey March notice the bike/quad seat for the driver.....Kind of makes it like a big quad+2 eh)

http://img12.imageshack.us/img_display2.php?loc=img12&image=img07958ic.jpg&gal=img12/2470/pic25xx.jpgImage

And again for Unky: Looks like Tina's prepping for her role in Fury Road, seems to have put on a few pounds of more than just chainmal (Ok ok it's weak, but hey what else would you say about a Ply. Fury dress like Aunty)

http://img12.imageshack.us/img_display2.php?loc=img12&image=subarufr1ci.png&gal=img12/2470/pic25xx.jpgImage
Pulse:

PULSE

Fury Road Vehicles ???

Postby March Hare » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:48 pm

Quote: Originally posted by PULSE on 20 July 2005

http://img12.imageshack.us/img_display2.php?loc=img12&image=img07958ic.jpg&gal=img12/2470/pic25xx.jpgImage

..sure is..ATV , ATC , or Snowmachine seat.. THAT IS AN ATV ! ...'cept it needs exhaust stacks for fording.....wonder if thats a tag rear axle or driven....it's an add on either way , the front coils are tellin' me this isn't the Caterpillar road blade frame that it looks like....way cool.....YOU SEE.. this is what happens when you leave us alone in the garage with a tube bender and a wire feed..........when it's all over the family's Ford Bronco just isn't the same..................lol..... I'D DRIVE IT... I WOULD !!!

a snap-on CANVAS mud spatter shield?.....too many wrinkes to be sheet metal with 1/4 turns..

"I am the chosen one, The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike the unroadworthy".. SIN CITY MFP 2173
March Hare

Fury Road Vehicles ???

Postby PULSE » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:20 pm

March: Originally I thought that it was maybe a surplus 6X6 but after reading your post I thought yea I'm thinking he's right....then on a closer look it appears that maybe the rear section is separate.... like a trailer maybe??? (but then again as I stated in the past my software here at work sucks for enlargements....) but yes I'd Drive it.....or would it be more correct to say "I'd ride it" seeing it's seating arrangement??????

Last season I saw I couple of guys heading out with one of those factory six wheeled quad deals.... I'm thinking Polaris maybe???? Pretty wild and HUGE.... But I'd guess pretty handy for hauling your kill out of the bush..... Seeing your in the business, do you know if the rears on those are driven or just drag along?????

Hey whoa....your in the business and about the right age....... Need to know if you have ever seen something.......? I distinctly remember 20-25 years ago or so going to a cycle shop (Yamaha or Suzuki) this was back before quads, but when ATC's were starting down the road to ruin (due to safety). While at the shop they had what appeared to be a factory "backwards" ATC..... Two wheels in front one fatty in the back....... (Remember when they used to sell conversions for an ATC to add a two wheel front end? Well this was like somebody put this on one of those big wheeled trail bikes.....) Do you have any idea what it may have been that I saw? Was it a factory produced thing?

On that note there used to be a guy in PHX Az. that had an VF 1000 converted to an ATC (not a trike)... Was still street legal and we'd see him both out cruising on Friday night and then out by the towers on Saturday playing in the sand.......
Pulse:

PULSE

Fury Road Vehicles ???

Postby PULSE » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:35 pm

Yep the hunters ATV was a Polaris 6x6 (with selectable AWD, from thier site)

http://img12.imageshack.us/img_display2.php?loc=img12&image=rwtrk3vm.jpg&gal=img12/2470/pic25xx.jpgImage
Pulse:

PULSE

Fury Road Vehicles ???

Postby March Hare » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:55 pm

...no , can't say as I remember ever seeing a factory manufactured reverse three wheeler..It must have been a well done custom to look factory..If I had seen it ever , I would have remembered the factory name or displacement..

..The 6x6 Polaris is a brute by the way and has the ability for all wheel drive....I saw a guy dump his girlfriend out the tilt bed of one when she started squakin' bout how fast he was going..funny stuff...brought me to tears..

The boss just purchased the 700 Polaris 4x4 with the worlds first EFI on an ATV..700 cc's with fuel injection and an auto trans with concentric belt drive..thing kicks major butt.

ATV Sport magazine did a story last summer on a East Coast guy that put a street bike rear swing arm , single rear wheel , licence plate , and turn signals on a Yamaha Raptor 660 ATV then drove it cross country on interstate highways....he was pulled over a couple times and had to explain what it was..one or two hardasses gave him tickets..but he made it to Calif.

..I have always wanted to ride my quad to work.. If I move to Pahrump I can ride it down the SHOULDER of main street with no problems.. did it a couple times already..

"I am the chosen one, The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike the unroadworthy".. SIN CITY MFP 2173
March Hare

Fury Road Vehicles ???

Postby weelz » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:33 pm

hi. just signed up. love the bug, wud be gud to see it move.
that is cundalini... and cudnalini wants his hand back!!!
weelz

Next

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road