shock horror for mm4

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

shock horror for mm4

Postby mckay » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:30 pm

put it this way everyone thunderdome was crap i no ill get debated but cmon,mm1 just cant get any beta but i no it can if they do somethin with mm4, after lookin up stuff about mm 4 i found out something shoking, mad max has ceased production because of the iraq war, it so goes they wer filmin over there or somethin and they had to shut it down cause of that read it for ya selfs http://www.countingdown.com/movies/2752480 (i duno if ther rumours or what so dont go histerics if u can prove me wrong)
mckay

shock horror for mm4

Postby StepChld » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:26 pm

Dude...you're not ee cummings, so try using some punctuation and capitol letters for the rest of us slow learners!Image Now then, what are you trying to say?

Cheers,

Step

p.s. You might want to check your spelling as well...just trying to be friendlyImage
Never moon a werewolf!
StepChld

shock horror for mm4

Postby Deaths Head » Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:09 pm

This was in the news quite a while ago. Due to tensions over the mideast conflict they were not going to be filming in Africa anytime soon.
"Among other evils that being unarmed brings you it causes you to be despised" Nicolo Machiavelli
Deaths Head

shock horror for mm4

Postby BrentJackson » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:18 am

Yeah, they were getting ready to shoot it in Namibia and the whole project got cut off because of the problems with the Iraq war. Hard to believe - hopefully it'll be back in action soon.
BrentJackson

shock horror for mm4

Postby mad_dan » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:03 pm

Don't worry guys, i've studied this form of English and i beleive he is trying to say "Why did production for Mad Max end because of the war in Iraq, surely they weren't filming there?"
mad_dan

shock horror for mm4

Postby Major_Tom » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:58 pm

Thanks for the translation, Dan, I didn't even bother reading past the first line, it gets too confusing and meaningless.

"Remember him... when you look at the night sky.."

"..I will!"
Major_Tom

shock horror for mm4

Postby bmacsys » Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:50 pm

Quote: Originally posted by mckay on 14 July 2005

put it this way everyone thunderdome was crap i no ill get debated but cmon,mm1 just cant get any beta but i no it can if they do somethin with mm4, after lookin up stuff about mm 4 i found out something shoking, mad max has ceased production because of the iraq war, it so goes they wer filmin over there or somethin and they had to shut it down cause of that read it for ya selfs http://www.countingdown.com/movies/2752480 (i duno if ther rumours or what so dont go histerics if u can prove me wrong)

Man, your post is a painful read. That "news" is three years old.

bmacsys

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road