Miller Speaks on MM4

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Miller Speaks on MM4

Postby Anklecranker » Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:52 pm

Anklecranker

Miller Speaks on MM4

Postby March Hare » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:54 pm

.....nothing to do but............................................... wait
"I am the chosen one, The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike the unroadworthy".. SIN CITY MFP 2173
March Hare

Miller Speaks on MM4

Postby Anklecranker » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:09 pm

breed is good

Anklecranker

Miller Speaks on MM4

Postby Biker » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:14 am

What Mel has to say on MM4

Interviewed in a Los Angleles Bar. 3 am

Yeah well, >puff puff on 3rd cigerette inside 2 minutes< If Miller chucked enough money at me I'd... >cough cough - hack< ...I'd seriously think about doing it.. >re-lights cigerette from stub of the other one in his hand< But you know how it is >pausing to eat jam doughnut< Mumble mumble sorry can't seem to clear my mouth of this doughnut pass me another double brandy willya. Glug glug glug ahhhhhhhhhh. Much better. Where was I? Oh yeah Money. I've got plenty now thanks to Miller casting me as Mad errr wosthenameagain? So don't think I've forgotten > puff puff < Me and Jerry Miller go waaaay back. So I think about 30 million ought to be a reasonable fee don't you?

Pause interview while dessert trolley arrives Mel selects 3 desserts including the whole of the black forest gateau and digs in without a fork. Waitress with low cut bodice and great legs saunters away, Mel appears oblivious to her as he gazes at his suet pudding.

> Munch munch, crumbs flying everywhere < What I need from Miller though is a little time > puff puff < to get back into > HACK! - phootie -ding (as it hits the spittoon) ... shape. I wouldn't want my fans to think I was some > glug glug glug < Oi Darlin' another 4 lagers over 'ere, Now! .... drunkard.

> Drinks arrive, Mel downs 2 pints wipes mouth on cuff - Buuuuurrrrrrrrrrrppps!<

So if he can give me about 3 or 4 years I ought to be able to star in his film I know it'll be a demanding role driving a car around in a desert. > lights 2 cigarettes and smokes both < After all there's only one Riggs ain't there? I'll have my agent get in touch with Danny Glover and Joe Pesci then we can get the whole cast together to.. I... I? (a confused look appears on Mel faced as he clutches his chest) Paramedics on standby rush over, one carrys jumper leads to restart Mels heart.

Stop interview as Mel is carried off on stretcher to waiting ambulance. His parting comment to me was; "Tell Miller I'd do it for 40 mill. Oi driver watch those corners I don't wann spill me drink like last time! Anyone got a light?

End of interview by Biker somewhere in Los Angles

Bows, accepts thrown roses from audience, waves to crowd.

Are we living in a land where sex and horror are the new gods?

My Mad Max T-shirt designs http://www.redbubble.com/people/biker/t-shirts
Biker

Miller Speaks on MM4

Postby SCREWLOOSE » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:02 am

At least there is hope and its come from Dr George himself!!!!
Pray hes out there!!
SCREWLOOSE

Miller Speaks on MM4

Postby FordMercury » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:27 pm

I really, really hope so, lets just see what Mel has to say about this......he's getting old but i still think that mel is max...............
FordMercury

Miller Speaks on MM4

Postby FordMercury » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:59 pm

Its on moviehole too, http://www.moviehole.net/news/5893.html

Also from imdb:

by - tommycanavan9944 6 days ago (Tue Jul 5 2005 15:01:35)

"im a reporter for a film magazine called starstruck in america...and i spoke to mel gibson in an exclusive interview last week..he said he will do the film when he gets the time which may be years yet..but he will do it he says and laughs that he might be an old man by the time he does it..."
FordMercury

Miller Speaks on MM4

Postby March Hare » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:17 am

Quote: Originally posted by FordMercury on 12 July 2005

"im a reporter for a film magazine called starstruck in america...and i spoke to mel gibson in an exclusive interview last week..he said he will do the film when he gets the time which may be years yet..but he will do it he says and laughs that he might be an old man by the time he does it..."

the future is looking so bright ...I gotta wear shades...........Image
"I am the chosen one, The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike the unroadworthy".. SIN CITY MFP 2173
March Hare

Miller Speaks on MM4

Postby BrentJackson » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:25 am

God I hope its coming! The Mad Max legacy can't end with that piece of crap that was Beyond Thunderdome.
BrentJackson

PreviousNext

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road