Miller Speaks on MM4

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Miller Speaks on MM4

Postby Uncle Entity » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:28 pm

Quote: Originally posted by BrentJackson on 12 July 2005

God I hope its coming! The Mad Max legacy can't end with that piece of crap that was Beyond Thunderdome.

what do you know about the mad max legacy? nothing, you are a troll. kill yourself.
Mel Gibson's Max to Tom Hardy's Max: "give me my life back, interdimensional counterpart!"
Uncle Entity

Miller Speaks on MM4

Postby Tom Millan » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:29 pm

Although Thunderdome may not have been my favourite Mad Max film, it still has alot of originality to it. I still watch the film once in awhile. Waterworld looked more like a tribute to Thunderdome. When I saw Waterworld, that's all I was thinking about and that was Thunderdome. I think Costner liked Thunderdome alot as well as Road Warrior.

If Miller does a 4th Max film, he DID say that he's looking more for a good story than audience expectations----- BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! THIS IS A RED FLAG ALERT! RED FLAG ALERT! I'd be worried about that. That might mean another PG- 13 Rating or even worse- a straight PG. I hope there isn't going to be any silly comedy in the film. I hope not. Where's my Pepto?...

Tom

Pray that he's still out there... somewhere...
Tom Millan

Miller Speaks on MM4

Postby Bronze21-MFP460 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:28 pm

WATERWORLD aka:

The Water Warrior

Mad Mariner Beyond the Beaches

"The VERMIN have inherited the EARTH."

Bronze21-MFP460

Miller Speaks on MM4

Postby lord humungus » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:04 am

well i'm on the fence with this one wither it will have mel and a good story and tie thigns up once and for all or it will really suck and we'll all have to save up money for tickets to fox australia so we can lynch miller.

if they go with mel and with the orginal idea then we woudl see the reuniting of max,aunty emity,the feral kid and possibly goose (never foudn outthe tally on that offical poll miller had taken on weather to brign back goose or not.) would be nice to see a movie where max doesn't get left behinde in the end but would like to see more mad max/road warriorish vehicles less pig sh*t. but then again miller and mel both said they did thunderdome to do soemthign different so not many high hopes to see a return to soemthign mroe mm/road warrior. but we'll jsut have to see if mels back then i'm in if not then i'll just skip it and make up my won mental movie.
lord humungus

Previous

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road