Mad Max 4 and Thunderdome

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Mad Max 4 and Thunderdome

Postby Biker » Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:34 am

Well Brent it sounds VERY interesting. I tell you what, once your script is finished and mine is too, perhaps we can exchange them via email and enjoy a damn fine Mad Max world read over several evenings.

Wotcha fink?

My work in progress is of Max between MM1 & 2 He's still very bitter and was doing reasonbly well as a courier between cities since he was an honest cop and a damn fine driver. But work has slackened off and he's turned to being a scavenger/trader. It begins with the V8 needing major servicing so he's seaching for a good mechanic that'd help him overhaul the car. In his travels he meets various people and gets into scrapes too.

I won't go into details as I don't want to ruin anyones perception of it in case they want to read it. Nothing worse than finding the butler did it by reading the synopsis on the back of the book, know what I mean? I recently read the back of the Matrix DVD and it says more or less that. I went to see it at the cinema not knowing anything about the basic story and was blown away by the whole thing once it unfolded. Imagine knowing in advance what it was all about. That'd be a disappointment.

Biker
Are we living in a land where sex and horror are the new gods?

My Mad Max T-shirt designs http://www.redbubble.com/people/biker/t-shirts
Biker

Previous

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road