imdd.com reports

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

imdd.com reports

Postby Anklecranker » Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:48 pm

Mel Gibson has announced two more projects "Under and Alone" 2006

Sam and George 2007

"Two old friends reunite after one of them (Gibson) is released from prison after serving twenty years for a crime he didn't commit. "

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yawns..................................

Anklecranker

imdd.com reports

Postby nightrider541 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:16 pm

shame on you MEL GIBSON shame shame shame
raunchy very raunchy
nightrider541

imdd.com reports

Postby rockatansky4073 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:33 am

Haven't we seen that plot before?
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

imdd.com reports

Postby Major_Tom » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:41 am

Ooh! Great, what an amazing idea! Yeah, I can see it now... early morning, exterior shot of prison surrounded by razor wire and guard towers. The sky is grey...all is quiet. Interior shot of Mel, looking surly and secretive, going to collect his belongings from the prison storeroom guard - just a paira boots, a pakka smokes, the zippo from his ex-wife who was killed by the man who double-crossed him and his old war medals - the only trophy his stinkin' country gave him for murdering 3624 gooks in a single day, with a pocket knife, as he carryied his 14 injured squad members back to base camp, where they were all killed by a suicide shoe bomb, sold to the VK by the military to pay for the failing war effort. The warden asks him:

"So you learned your lesson, Major Cleaver?" Mel grudgingly raises his head, after tightly tying the final knot on his jungle boots.

"Yeah, sure," he replies with an almost imperceptable hint of contempt in his eyes and a mocking tone in his voice. "Sure I have."

Outside, a ubiquitous old war buddy - the last of the few people he could trust - pulls up in a battered, rusting '69 Mustang and heaves open the door for him. Mel's expression is unchanging, though his eyes now betray a scintilla of excitement, just a shimmer, then it melts away into his fatigued, war-torn, emotionless expression. "Hey," calls the Acme war buddy, "you gonna stand there all day, Major?" In reply, Mel strides around to the driver's door and calmly manipulates the creaking door. "Say," says his (only) friend, shifting over to the passenger side as Mel sinks into the seat. "Where we goin'?"

After turning the key and firing up the throaty V8 under the hood, Mel turns slowly to his comrade. "To get back what they took from me..." he replies, the fires of vengeance burning within his thinning eyes...

"Remember him... when you look at the night sky.."

"..I will!"
Major_Tom

imdd.com reports

Postby Anklecranker » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:50 pm

an excellent exercise in triteness..............

Anklecranker

imdd.com reports

Postby Major_Tom » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:38 pm

Yeah, very gay indeed.

"Remember him... when you look at the night sky.."

"..I will!"
Major_Tom

imdd.com reports

Postby DetritusMaximus » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:02 pm

Maybe 'Sam and George' is the 'working title' for 'Fury Road'....

Max has spent a few years in a 'prison' somewhere and now wants revenge at any cost....even if he has to wreck civilisation for the third time.
Road Worrier
DetritusMaximus

imdd.com reports

Postby SCREWLOOSE » Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:33 am

Dr Georges profile on the imdb states Fury Road is still in production!
Pray hes out there!!
SCREWLOOSE

imdd.com reports

Postby bmacsys » Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:04 am

Quote: Originally posted by Anklecranker on 04 April 2005

Mel Gibson has announced two more projects "Under and Alone" 2006

Sam and George 2007

"Two old friends reunite after one of them (Gibson) is released from prison after serving twenty years for a crime he didn't commit. "

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yawns..................................

I guess Mel has no real regards for his fans. Who knows where he would be had it not been for Mad Max? I think he may have been just another actor struggling to make a living.
bmacsys

imdd.com reports

Postby Mad Goose » Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:48 am

This ain't the Mel Gibson from Mad Max or Braveheart. He should stick with the movies he owes his career to. Without Mad Max, he may have not been discovered. He at least owes them that much.
Eh Max, let's have a see-looks

whatta turkey

Hey fella your a real turkey!

Mad Goose

Next

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road