A question asked on moviehole.net about MM4

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Postby nightrider541 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:08 pm

Was snooping through moviehole.net to find out any news on MM4.Someone asked the question in the mailbag section it's nothing much but the response wasn't that pleasing as we all know...

Do you know if George Miller is going back to "Mad Max 4: Fury Road" after he finishes up his CG animated "Happy Feet"? 2 years ago Fox Studio heads were excited about the hundreds of storyboards Miller had for "Fury Road", Gibson was signed on, and filming was set for summer 2003 in Africa. Then the Iraq War started, and "Fury Road" was put on hold due to the perceived danger of filming overseas at that time. What now? He wouldn't just scrap the movie, would he? Is this something else we can blame on Dubbya?

Major Tom

Major Tom,

I'm afraid - from what I've heard - that Miller has indeed scrapped the project. Mel's gone cold on it apparently. They had a production office set-up in Sydney for the film, then, it suddenly shut. I think we've got more chance of seeing Mel in an "Air America" sequel than "Fury Road", at the moment. I'll let you - and you other guys - know if I hear more. If you're reading Mel, put down the cigar, lay down the bible and drop us an email and give us an update.

raunchy very raunchy
nightrider541

Postby Bubba Fat » Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:16 pm

That's so sad, but it shows again how motivated Gibson is to make this film ...Image

Hey Mel ... why not doing a sequel to Passion ...?
I could probably make it on my own, but I like you kids.
Bubba Fat

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road