Not a sequel, but a remake

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:38 am

No worries mate,we all have our bad days and hmm a name hmm hy maybe Jake Braddock or Charles Fort, hell Trcuk Turner or Dolimite LOL i don't know but no offence the WInston name is kinda weak but the last name is good maybe a Frank Pike or Jack Pike?
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Postby Tom Millan » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:55 am

Thanx a million man. Slader was a name of Win's dad who died in line of fire. Frank is cool. Frank Pike. It has a bit of a firm feel to it like Harry Callahan of the Dirty Harry films. Cool. We're a team on this forum man. In order to make sure that the Mad Max element of my homage film stays key, give me your ideas and so on. This project is a team effort- a well oiled machine. The film will of course have the Mad Max feel to it but will also have the Dirty Harry edge also. Have a good weekend Big Bopper Bart. Cheers!

Tom

"You!... You can run, but you can't hide!..."

Pray that he's still out there... somewhere...
Tom Millan

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:33 pm

Got a car for the main charactor yet?i was thinking and this would be keeping a more canadian feel for it,how bout him driving a 1968 Pontiac Beaumont?you've seen those right?back in the 60s the Chevy Nova and Chevy Chevelle was the Acadian Canso and the Pontiac Beaumont heres a website http://www.classiccanadianbeaumonts.com/kars.htmClassic Canadian Beaumonts

and you'll see how beautiful the 68-69 Beaumonts were they evern used a Pontiac dashboard but the strange thing is they used Chevrolet motors.plus i think one done up with some nascar rims some spoilers and a blower would give it the right MAXed out look
Big Bopper Bart

Postby Anklecranker » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:40 am

Canso? Canso?

Anklecranker

Postby Tom Millan » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:04 am

Quote: Originally posted by Big Bopper Bart on 29 January 2005

Got a car for the main charactor yet?i was thinking and this would be keeping a more canadian feel for it,how bout him driving a 1968 Pontiac Beaumont?you've seen those right?back in the 60s the Chevy Nova and Chevy Chevelle was the Acadian Canso and the Pontiac Beaumont heres a website http://www.classiccanadianbeaumonts.com/kars.htmClassic Canadian Beaumonts

and you'll see how beautiful the 68-69 Beaumonts were they evern used a Pontiac dashboard but the strange thing is they used Chevrolet motors.plus i think one done up with some nascar rims some spoilers and a blower would give it the right MAXed out look

Thanx a million BBB. I checked it out and got more into the project after checking out those vehicles. I updated the movie poster somewhat. Please check it out at www.moviesonline.ca Saturday January 29/ 2005 headlines. The movie has been renamed from "Winston Pike: The Roads Most Wanted" to "Pike: The Roads Most Wanted". I chose Frank as the official name of the character. Winston was moved to be his middle name with innitial ' W '. If you want me to send you updates of the poster with jpeg format, give me your e- mail address or address of this forum so all you guys can see it and give your cratique of it.

Thanx. Cheers!

Tom

"You!.. You can run, but you can't hide!.."

Tom Millan

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:20 am

Hey no prob Tom,and Frank W.Pike sounds more like it.
Big Bopper Bart

Postby rockatansky4073 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:40 am

Crikey TOM, you just unknowingly proved how lazy i am, i had no idea you were CANADIAN, i just figured you for a yank.

Sorry Yanky boys, but i got nothing but total respect for the CANADIANAS (BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE, will give you all the info you need to know about this great country) , its highly documented by us AUSSIE's that you guys are the closest in the world to AUSTRALIAN's - i mean in personality, got the same f**ked up comedy, same giant prode for their country, which is more laid back, (don't have to wave a f**king flag and place your hand on your chest every bloody 5 minutes, to prove how much you love ya place Image ). and TOM GREEN's CANADIAN - he he, just kiddin' but damn he's a funny f**k...
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Postby Tom Millan » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:50 am

Quote: Originally posted by rockatansky4073 on 04 February 2005

Crikey TOM, you just unknowingly proved how lazy i am, i had no idea you were CANADIAN, i just figured you for a yank.

Sorry Yanky boys, but i got nothing but total respect for the CANADIANAS (BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE, will give you all the info you need to know about this great country) , its highly documented by us AUSSIE's that you guys are the closest in the world to AUSTRALIAN's - i mean in personality, got the same f**ked up comedy, same giant prode for their country, which is more laid back, (don't have to wave a f**king flag and place your hand on your chest every bloody 5 minutes, to prove how much you love ya place Image ). and TOM GREEN's CANADIAN - he he, just kiddin' but damn he's a funny f**k...

Thanx Rock! Likewise to you Australians- its #1 on my list for places to visit or move to. Canada has lots of land for cruising in- lots of unmarked dirt roads and small small towns. Have a good one!

Tom

Tom Millan

Postby rockatansky4073 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:20 am

'unmarked dirt roads' you say?

heh, maybe FURY ROAD should be filmed in bloody CANADA? Image
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:36 am

Quote: Originally posted by rockatansky4073 on 04 February 2005

Sorry Yanky boys, but i got nothing but total respect for the CANADIANAS (BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE, will give you all the info you need to know about this great country) ,(don't have to wave a f**king flag and place your hand on your chest every bloody 5 minutes, to prove how much you love ya place Image ).

Well sh*t Rock,i never knew you thought of us Yanks as 'dee gdeat satan'and don't believe everything on Bowling for columbine ,Sure Mikey Moore was right in many things but he erked the sh*t outta me when he tried making legendary actor Charlton Heston look like an asshole.And trust me I see proudly Canadian slogans,flags and general pride period in Canada as well.and whats wrong with a lil pride for yer homeland?Do ya damn legendary Aussie car builder Howard Astill for painting his jaw dropping 72 XA coupe in Aussie flag pride?I'd love to visit OZ one day but i just hope i don't get the Seppo Yank its all yer fault,imperialist, sh*t when i arrive cuz i'm an infedel zionist pig American!
Big Bopper Bart

PreviousNext

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road