Not a sequel, but a remake

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:31 am

Buuut Rock you gotta admit it tho,OZ def. was influenced by American cars i mean the XA-XC did borrow from and does look like a cross between a 70-71 Ford Torino Sportsroof and a 71-73 Mustang.plus just image if OZ were only influenced by Englands cars instead of Americas Max would be rowin the gears in some tinny tiny sh*tbox with a lil 4 banger.could you imagine Big Bopper and March hare in a Mini Cooper???and back then there was no'internet'to better inform those who thought that OZ had no muscle car heritage.No i'm not trying to be arrogant but its obvious and like Thulsa Doom said to Conan,Without Me you would have nevuh beeen,i am the wellspring of which you floow LOL
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Postby rockatansky4073 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:46 am

Trust me, dude - i know all to well, why the hell do you think i get so pissed off at you yanks ? two words HENRY FORD.

kills me that he was a yank. - and the only company we got that is truly AUSTRALIAN - HOLDEN, make crappy cars (cept the HQ., TORANA, and MONARO.)
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:25 am

well always think tho dude,it was either Henry or you would be driving a pommy mobile LOL hey look at it this way too,the USA big 3 well big two now since Ma Mopar became Der moparland are looking to OZ for rwd V8 muscle,just wish Ford would import OZ's new Falcon as the well Falcon but nooooo we gotta have more fwd sh*tboxeslike the new 500 and Montego'another legendary FoMoCo name thats been violated.
Big Bopper Bart

Postby rockatansky4073 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:54 pm

don't like the new FALCON, - especially the UTE, it looks f**king sh*te, no individuality in any of the cars made nowadays - you can't tell FORD from HOLDEN anymore, its like BERETTA and TAURUS handguns - they both seem to use the same Factory machines ... then again i don't like any car made after 1980.
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Postby PULSE » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:21 pm

Sorry but I do like the new Mustangs.... I think they have a bit of individuality.... that is unless your count themselves in it... (really borrowed from the old mustang design book eh...) However I do agree that from about the eighties untill the Viper, production cars were in a dismal rut for sure.... still are in most cases
Pulse:

"One of the Texas Twelve"
PULSE

Location: San Antonio, Texas (it's not the wasteland, but you can see it from here)

Postby Mad Max 2050 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:23 pm

Damn car makers are just like Hollywood now, no originality, stick with something tried and tested, boring, bland, dull.

"Big Bopper gotcha here, what's going down?"
Mad Max 2050

Postby Tom Millan » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:35 pm

Quote: Originally posted by MFP1 on 14 January 2005

I would say that a raw low buget film, with unknown actors (or virtually) mad in the USA, with stunt quality like the original Gone in 60 sec., but decent acting and dialog........... made in the USA would have a good chance of being super cool, but only if it was done right.

But WHY the USA? Why not Canada? There's far more action happening in Canada than the U.S. in my film. The USA is 3/4 damaged by 2 plagues that wiped out the Eastern Seabord and all of California. The MHP (Main Highway Patrol) units in the U.S and Canada merge powers and nolonger seperate the two countries but call the continent North America.

We Canadians aren't as dumb as you Americans might think we are, you know. Keep in mind. A majority of good actors in Hollywood are Canadians and directors like David Cronenberg and James Cameron are Canadian. So without us, you guys would be wasted. And Mad Max? That movie and character are Australian. America? You guys have Knight Rider and David Hasselhoff. Lets get real. Hollywood isn't my redemption. Canada has lots of land and uncharted territory. Plenty of ground and small towns for sadistic nomads to ransac.

Tom
Pray that he's still out there... somewhere...
Tom Millan

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:12 pm

Tom ,does the top of your head seperate form the lower half like in South Park when you talk?Winston Pike??dude i can picture him now in a dudley doo right outfit plus it sounds like a Monty Python name LOL Winston PIke the minister of silly walks LOL hey ya hoser,lets go kill those guys for their gas eh take off eh what are you talking aboot

Dude no one said Canadians were dumb ect. Doug who is a highly regarded and valued member here is building a Mad Max BoB remember!!!And Hollywood isn't the only fish in the water nowadays as Vancouver Canada,Ashville?North Carolina,New Zealand are making major motion pictures nowadays.

MAD MAX... The maximum force of the future...

WINSTON PIKE... An ultra violent fix to an ultra violent problem

HARRY SACHS...Trailer dweller by day,Swinging metrosexual by nite

Big Bopper Bart

Postby Tom Millan » Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:38 am

Quote: Originally posted by Big Bopper Bart on 28 January 2005

Tom ,does the top of your head seperate form the lower half like in South Park when you talk?Winston Pike??dude i can picture him now in a dudley doo right outfit plus it sounds like a Monty Python name LOL Winston PIke the minister of silly walks LOL hey ya hoser,lets go kill those guys for their gas eh take off eh what are you talking aboot

Dude no one said Canadians were dumb ect. Doug who is a highly regarded and valued member here is building a Mad Max BoB remember!!!And Hollywood isn't the only fish in the water nowadays as Vancouver Canada,Ashville?North Carolina,New Zealand are making major motion pictures nowadays.

MAD MAX... The maximum force of the future...

WINSTON PIKE... An ultra violent fix to an ultra violent problem

HARRY SACHS...Trailer dweller by day,Swinging metrosexual by nite

Okay I admit I lost my head- its been one of those days. My apologies. I take back what I said. So you don't dig the name Winston Pike? What name would you use? Seriously.

Tom

Tom Millan

Postby Tom Millan » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:30 am

Once again I give my apologies to the entire forum for my fire breathing. Nobody's fault. Like I said, its been one of those days. We all get em. I'm only human. This is a cool forum and all you dudes rock hard. Stay rockin.

Take er slack.

Tom
Tom Millan

PreviousNext

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road