Mad Max 4 good and bad news.

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Postby Gordon Hayes » Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:45 am

Never happen, at least not for about 20 years but one day they might re-make the first film, Hollywood does re-makes all the time

Not that I shall be interested..

Hell I will be 67 years old and still driving my God dam 7.5 liter Interceptor from 1974, like I am going to watch a 900cc twin turbo, fuel injected, Nos equipped, remote control driven Japanese Honda car based Interceptor that runs on stale crap gas or what ever.

Man in about 2030, I am going whack out some retirement home when I show up in that big black fuel spitting bastard with fuel at $10 a liter.

I think what must have happened is someone must have said to George, "Hey George that last Max film was a PIG" George when home and said to his wife "Hey Babe they said Thunderdome was a PIG, I'll give them PIG, What do you think Babe.. every time they want Max they can have more PIG"

I still support what I wrote before.. we need Mel..

Making another pathway into film immortality.

MAD MAX 1.5 reaching into the minds and souls of millions as the last ever hero in the last ever V8.

You are offered film screen eternal youth in a paradise lost world land.

Captured in a film forever embellished with victory over evil.

You can have life eternal under the warm desert skies of a faraway land.

The last sunset rays of your youth captured and immortalized in movie celluloid.

A chance to drive.. Shattering the desert silence in a roaring Iron outlaw V8.

Moments of tranquil solitude, and a soft dawn light leading to a noon day sun bright enough to warm the lonely anonymous hearts of a million winter bound New Yorkers, memories movie viewers the world over will recall in those moments when all are teaming in streams of light toward demoralizing daily rituals.
[/font][/font][/font]
Cheers

From OZ

Gordon
Gordon Hayes

Postby Last_V8 » Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:06 pm

Hmm battered old V8's cruising around in the desert trying 2 run each other off the road now that's my idea of fun foxtrot X-ray.Image
'Stay off the ROADSSSS'
Last_V8

Postby AngryMax » Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:06 pm

I didn't care for thunderdome a whole lot so I think a Mad Max one and a half would be the best thing they could come out with.
My mom says I'm cool
AngryMax

Postby March Hare » Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:31 pm

No-ONE EVER TOLD ME THAT MAY SWASSEY HAD TRIPLETT BLONDE DAUGHTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chika-bow, chicka-bow

[color=#800080 size=4]" I am the chosen one, The mighty hand of vengeance sent down to strike the unroadworthy"...[/color]
"I am the chosen one, The mighty hand of vengeance, sent down to strike the unroadworthy".. SIN CITY MFP 2173
March Hare

Postby madmikecolton » Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:00 am

At the the of thunderdome they lit the city so one day the others could find their way home. I would of liked to see max return home. What remains could of he found. Would the garage under the halls of justice still be their. MAYBE his yellow interceptor their waiting for him. Just a thought. Not to do the movie for babe in the city makes me sick
MadMikeColton
madmikecolton

Postby Last_V8 » Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:49 am

I think miller and mel have gone soft on us.It kinda pisses me off i seriously thougt that a new mad max would be perfect just one more 2 finish off a great serie's of movie's(MM 1 MM 2).Why go and blow it on a child's movie like babe it's a bloody jk i say if miller doesn't want 2 do it well i think someone else should be able 2 give it a try it's a long shot but i was really looking forward 2 a new mad max movie as all of you's would 2.If not the movie then the novel just one more chapter 2 a masterpiece.
'Stay off the ROADSSSS'
Last_V8

Postby Bubba Fat » Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:26 am

hahaha ...

George Miller 1945-1985

George Miller isn't dead. Well, according to die-hard fans, Miller died in 1985. No, don't take it literally. What they mean is that the creative talent that once was Miller's is now deceased.

Think about it. From that point on, have you honestly seen anything that looks like it was directed by the same man that brought us pictures like Mad Max?

I could probably make it on my own, but I like you kids.
Bubba Fat

Postby Last_V8 » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:05 pm

I didn't say miller was dead.Or are you just pressing a point????????????
'Stay off the ROADSSSS'
Last_V8

Postby Last_V8 » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:08 pm

Sorry you just confused the sh*t outta me hahhaha dont think im dense
'Stay off the ROADSSSS'
Last_V8

Postby Bubba Fat » Wed Jun 16, 2004 1:36 pm

Oh sorry ...

According to die-hard fans Miller died in 1982 Image
I could probably make it on my own, but I like you kids.
Bubba Fat

PreviousNext

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road