If they could return who would you choose?

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Postby SCREWLOOSE » Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:39 pm

I think the scene with Max wandering off at the end of BTD is set after the final battle and quite possibly at the same time Savannah does the tell and it lets us know he is alive and well at the same time.

At the end battle he didnt have the cape which he covered himself in nor the sticks.

So where did he get them from? did he stumble upon a small community because he sure as hell couldnt go back to Bartertown could he?
Pray hes out there!!
SCREWLOOSE

Postby rockatansky4073 » Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:45 pm

well that one you have to make up for yourself, cause its simply a scene they just filmed at the beginning taking out the hair extensions, and just getting him to walk away, you'll notice his jacket is under the robe too, yet that got ripped off by the gaurd.

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Postby Thunderdome » Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:23 am

I'm not so sure about them filming that in the beginning, based on pictures of Miller getting Gibson ready for the take. And I always assumed that he had that stuff because he rummaged through the wreckage of the final battle.

Either way, that scene is important to me as a Max fan, it's very iconic of who Max is and where he's going. As much as I'm looking forward to Fury Road, it will be hard to top an ending that perfect.

We don't need another hero...we've got MAD MAX
Thunderdome

Postby rockatansky4073 » Fri Aug 15, 2003 1:49 am

i dunno about the rummaging through through the wrecks, since he had the exact same robes he had at the beginning.
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Postby Thunderdome » Fri Aug 15, 2003 3:54 am

Either way, it's meant to be Max at the current time. I just love that scene. I really hope he has the jacket in Fury Road.

We don't need another hero...we've got MAD MAX
Thunderdome

Postby Bubba Fat » Fri Aug 15, 2003 11:39 pm

Mel Gibson owns the original jacket from road warrior and beyond thunderdome. The jacket is somewhere in his wardrobe. Not a joke! Gibson has spoken about the jacket in a interview in 1986 ...
I could probably make it on my own, but I like you kids.
Bubba Fat

Postby JayP » Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:14 am

I would like to see Fifi MacAfee back in Mad Max 4. I saw him last month at the premier of Mad Max 1 in Sydney Australia at the Opera House amongst the other performers. He looks great. Only him and Mel are the only main characters who are still alive.
JayP

Postby madkatz » Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:32 am

I would love to see Fifi macafee the police chief from Mad max returned in Mad max 4. He looks 10 times younger than what he looked in Mad max 1. I saw him in Waterats, Big sky, and that ABC series " Heart Break High" where he played a security guard with a bald head and black moustache. He was fabulous in that. It will be an absolute pleasure to see him again in Mad Max 4.
madkatz

Postby Pursuit_Special » Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:11 am

I'd love to see Fifi Macaffee return - after all, he was Max's mentor in the original film. After all the destruction in 2 and 3 - with Max almost losing his way - it would be great to see Max team up with Fifi (seeing Goose's goose has been cooked!).

I saw Roger Ward at a Mad Max reunion recently as he looked as fit as ever - nothing a bit of makeup etc couldn't change to turn him into a post apocalyptic Fifi!

Pursuit_Special

Postby Anklecranker » Sun Aug 17, 2003 10:35 pm

Emil Minty as the Feral Kid.......

Anklecranker

PreviousNext

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road