If they could return who would you choose?

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Postby SCREWLOOSE » Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:53 pm

Yep Master was a wise old fella. Makes you think did he help in the ever so slight rebirth of Sydney? I didnt see him at the end when Savannah was doing the tell. So he must be dead.
Pray hes out there!!
SCREWLOOSE

Postby rockatansky4073 » Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:59 pm

believe it or not i thought of that too, where is he at the end, though, i doubt MASTER would be the kind to sit around and listen to a bunch of kiddys tell stories in a 6 year olds accent. he was probably somewhere in a deserted office, surrounded by blueprints for a human turd methane machine, by candlelight.
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Postby SCREWLOOSE » Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:13 pm

LOL!! he did look like an old jobsworth didnt he!!!

Mind you Scrooloose has a child in his hands at the end I think. I dont recall seeing Jebbadiah or Jeb jr. also I dont think I seen the pig killer. But I could be wrong as I havent reall watched BTD for a wee while.

Bloody computer has played up so this post could be up twice ImageImage
Pray hes out there!!
SCREWLOOSE

Postby SCREWLOOSE » Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:16 pm

What I ment to put in that post was if Scroolose has a child it must have been at least 9 months since the events of BTD or even longer so Master could be dead.

Pray hes out there!!
SCREWLOOSE

Postby rockatansky4073 » Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:19 pm

could be, yeah.

i never thought JED and Jr. stayed with the kids, i always thought they somehow got back to their old home, or made a new one in a building somewhere away from the others.
rockatansky4073

Postby SCREWLOOSE » Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:25 pm

Yep Jed seemed like a man who liked the finer things in life didnt he!!! His pad seemed like luxury compared and he even had a pair of designer reading glasses.

I always thought Aunty would have rumaged through his pad to see if there was anything of use or intrest to her as it was an Aladins cave. So he would have had nothing left and Aunty would have known where he lived so he wouldnt have had much peace after taking Master and co. away from her!!!
Pray hes out there!!
SCREWLOOSE

Postby rockatansky4073 » Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:59 pm

yeah, she probably woulda ordered the place destroyed, just out of spite for helping MAX, but i doubt she ransacked it, believe me i think AUNTY had everything she needed, probably more luxeries (how the f**k do you spell that - lucereys? ) than before the poxy clipse.
rockatansky4073

Postby Bubba Fat » Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:57 pm

Bartertown was partially destroyed near the end of the film. Most of her men disappeared, dead or have escaped from this hell on earth called Bartertown. Jed's cave was nothing campared with what she had before Max has entered her life.

20 years later, she had the chance to do real good things, to rebuild the world. Helping Max, because she realises now, that after all, the man she has condemned to Gulag was a new kind of "Messiah".
I could probably make it on my own, but I like you kids.
Bubba Fat

Postby Thunderdome » Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:14 am

I actually wanted to put Fifi in my post, but I honestly thought he'd be dead by now. He was clearly older than Max and I think Fury Road will take place a very long time after Thunderdome, so he'd most likely be dead. Also, if it's true that the gang in Max 1 ransacked the MFP and killed the officers, then Roop and Charlie could possibly be dead as well, as unfortunate as that is.

When they show the group in Sidney at the very end of Thunderdome, I always wondered where Jebediah might be, even though it's very doubtful he would have stayed, but I never even thought about Pig Killer or Master. It's kind of cool to think about where they went. Man, that scene at the end is probably my favorite out of any film I've ever seen. That shot of Max slowly walking into the sunset is simply incredible, so simple, but so powerful. Our hero is walking towards the future and what it holds in store for him.

I do feel that it would be interesting to see Savannah Nix in Fury Road. I feel that she could help Max out with something in the film and it would be great to have those two characters see each other again after so long.

We don't need another hero...we've got MAD MAX
Thunderdome

Postby rockatansky4073 » Thu Aug 14, 2003 7:35 am

I always wondered what MAX was gonna do with all those sticks though.

hunting? then why wern't they sharp.

walking sticks? why so many, and he got up and walked off okay, after AUNTY left.
rockatansky4073

PreviousNext

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road