What could be Max's new vehicle?

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Postby DetritusMaximus » Tue Mar 04, 2003 3:05 pm

More like the "Mammoth Car" from 'SpeedRacer"?
Road Worrier
DetritusMaximus

Postby Bronze21 » Tue Mar 04, 2003 4:22 pm

Go to the Australian MACK website and look under Titan Gallery. They have some sweet pictures of Road Trains...some of them are double tractors pulling absolutely mammoth (no pun intended) loads setting world records.
Bronze21

Postby brokenhill » Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:55 pm

Well here you go Gentleman and Ladies

This is the madmax Hummer I dont know what i was thinking when I drew those rollbars in the bed(psychotic episode brought on by Beer maybe
brokenhill

Postby brokenhill » Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:59 pm

Ok here is annother one of my 10 min skecth

This is the Madmax Dodge ram 12 tire ,dual V8 ,Dual supercharged truck,300gal fuel tank in the front vehicle.
brokenhill

Postby brokenhill » Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:07 am

And here is another one

This is the Vehicle based on the Giant Cat dump truck with a giant D11 dozer blade in front.Slots are cut in the blade to see who or what your about to crush.And for REF.Thats the mighty Humungus in front .And I better not forget all the lights allaround (To crush at night .Also alot of arrow slots on top and spikes to keep them off the tires.
brokenhill

Postby brokenhill » Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:38 pm

Did you guys enjoy the useless tiny "x's" I posted? Obviously I don't know what I'm doing. Does anyone want to step up and help? I could send these pictures to them and they could they post them?

If anybody cares to see more than just "x's" by me Then you could check out Peter's Mad Max site under "Fan Artwork" (Steve.)
brokenhill

Postby Mitch » Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:07 pm

I liked the red X-vehicles, but they all started to look the same after awhile. racerx probably liked them too...

If somebody wants to host, I'd like to be a parasite and post pics too.

Mitch
Mitch

Postby racerx » Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:28 pm

I actually use Imagestation, 'cause it's free. You just upload them and link to the pic's URL. If you have trouble, just email them to me and I'll post them.
racerx

Postby rockatansky4073 » Wed Mar 05, 2003 11:54 pm

aye im not gettin anythin, just broken boxes, and SHOW PICTURE ain't bringin em up either.
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Postby brokenhill » Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:33 am

Ok so I cant post any drawing Sorry Again to all the pople trying to open them up (racerx said he would post them so i sent them to e'm)So back to Max as always A little story to have a beer with.

Max is wandering along suddenly out in the distance he sees sunlight refection.

He head that direction and comes to a huge half buried dome.It has verus holes in it some large and small.On closer inspection it turns out to be a buried football/soccer stadium.Max looks around and finds a way in.When he gets to bottom he finds a small group of people 50 or so mostly Hot PostApocalyptic Chicks(sorry couldn't resit).On closer inspection he notice that all there carts and wagons are cars being pulled around by horses and camals.He checks one out and mechanically everything looks fine except all the batteries are dead.They even got Gas .It turns out just before the great disaster a car show was going on and all the woman were the swimsuit models(no mechanic skills in any of them and the sand and dirt trapped them here.So they made a living under here using the sunlight to grow food.

Max looks around and selects a vehicle at random ,Maybe a falcon xa.

but he got no battery power,Suddenly remembers that on the surface on the out side of the dome were solar panels..He rigs up some wires from the roof to the car and using the juices from the solar panels (which is DC current, usually12 to 24 volts)

And fires the bitch up.

But what he doesn't realize is spread out like tendrils from the base of the coliseum are huge tunnels that go for miles under ground.

And the noises from that big super charged V8 rumbling away echoes throughout

The caverns.

Attracting the wrong type of interest....

I know all that and I just went back to the Falcon.But it might work???

brokenhill

PreviousNext

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road