DELETED CHEEDO SCENE?

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

DELETED CHEEDO SCENE?

Postby rockatansky4073 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:35 am

Keep noticing clues that are dead giveaways, that we're missing more deleted scenes than are in the Bluray special features.

I pointed out in another post, that Morsov's perch at the back of the war rig was smoking for no reason, but this time i wanna know why the hell Cheedo's mouth is bloody all a sudden.

Just after Angharad is run over by Joe and they stop to put water in the radiator, Cheedo starts freaking out and going to run back to Joe, screaming about how he gave them the 'High life' and what was wrong with that? etc.
Before she leaves the rig she's normal looking and then when running off, her mouth is smeared with blood or lipstick or something - she spins around "AND NOW SHE'S DEAD" she screams and you see it better.

What happened between them stopping to water up and her getting out of the rig? someone hit her or what?
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DOWNLOAD FURY ROAD!
rockatansky4073

Re: DELETED CHEEDO SCENE?

Postby Artemis Flow » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:26 am

I thought it looked like she put lipstick on and it was smeared , maybe to look pretty so they would take her back she sort of had the battered wife syndrome
* New site Fury Road Vehicles - http://furyroadvehicles.blogspot.com.au/
*Sydney Fury Road Stunt show - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N929gjLLzkk
*Hitler reacts to Mad Max Fury Road - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-_km-xssIA
Artemis Flow

Postby rockatansky4073 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:31 am

HOLYSHIT DUDE!
you could be right, man!
yeah maybe doll herself up real quick to make him like her take her back.
Be nice if we could get goddamn commentary to explain some of this shit.
rockatansky4073

Postby AquaCola » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:41 am

Good spot! Dolling herself up sounds like a good explanation for that scene.

rockatansky4073 wrote:I pointed out in another post, that Morsov's perch at the back of the war rig was smoking for no reason

I have been thinking about this one since you said it and I'm certain that its just the smoke/fumes from using his flamethrower. To give his "witess" scene more suspense they have the smoke pouring out. Its a strange one though. I hope we get more deleted scenes in the eventual Black & White version release.

Another scene missing is why the Doof Warrior isn't on the Doof Wagon anymore when it crashes.
AquaCola

Postby rockatansky4073 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:29 am

Na Morsov manned the harpoon gun on the fuel pod, the flame thrower was at the back of the tanker.

I always wondered what happened to Coma as well, he shoulda been thrown at us like his guitar.
rockatansky4073

Postby AquaCola » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:35 am

rockatansky4073 wrote:Na Morsov manned the harpoon gun on the fuel pod, the flame thrower was at the back of the tanker.

I always thought that was coming from the fuel pod which did seem a bit off that a flamethrower was mounted to a huge pod of fuel. There must be something missing then.
AquaCola

Postby rockatansky4073 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:14 am

Morsov is the one that fires the harpoon at the buzzard vehicle that drags along behind them and he was right on the pod.
It would be pretty dumb to put a flame thrower on a fuel pod though hahaha :)
rockatansky4073

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road