Keays-Byrne in costume; leaked storyboard pictures

Discuss the facts, the rumours, plot ideas, merchandising ideas, whatever...

Keays-Byrne in costume; leaked storyboard pictures

Postby biolumen » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:05 pm

Thought I'd start a new thread just for this. I found some fairly interesting pictures taken from inside the production. The production folks seem okay with tourists taking photos of the vehicles, but these were taken by someone with access to the set. Someone is not going to be happy (we are, though :D )

The first one is Hugh Keays-Byrne in costume.

Hugh Keays-Byrne.jpg
Hugh Keays-Byrne.jpg (286.53 KiB) Viewed 5656 times

Then there are the snapshots of a few movie storyboards. This is our first look at the (now legendary) Fury Road storyboards.

Storyboard.jpg
Storyboard.jpg (300.64 KiB) Viewed 5656 times

Storyboard1.jpg
Storyboard1.jpg (261.33 KiB) Viewed 5656 times

Storyboard2.jpg
Storyboard2.jpg (349.31 KiB) Viewed 5656 times

All I can say is, if there are bare-breasted women in this, it's definitely going to be an R-rated movie.
biolumen

Re: Keays-Byrne in costume; leaked storyboard pictures

Postby biolumen » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:07 pm

These are some up-close pictures of some props.

Props.jpg
Props.jpg (454.92 KiB) Viewed 5654 times

Props1.jpg
Props1.jpg (418.65 KiB) Viewed 5654 times

Props2.jpg
Props2.jpg (303.63 KiB) Viewed 5654 times

Props3.jpg
Props3.jpg (333.55 KiB) Viewed 5654 times
biolumen

Postby biolumen » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:09 pm

Some costuming and makeup pics.

Costuming.jpg
Costuming.jpg (311.05 KiB) Viewed 5653 times

MakeupFX.jpg
MakeupFX.jpg (420.78 KiB) Viewed 5653 times

MakeupFX1.jpg
MakeupFX1.jpg (431.96 KiB) Viewed 5653 times

Source for all these pictures...

http://cinecommunity.org/showthread.php ... post334985

EDIT

For whatever reason, that post has been taken down and the link no longer works. However, Google managed to cache it before it disappeared.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us

EDIT #2

So it seems that while the page was cached by Google, the pictures were not, as they now no longer appear on the cached page. Those were probably hotlinks to another site that was hosting the pictures.
Last edited by biolumen on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
biolumen

Postby roadwarriormfp » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Mutant masks in the last lot of pics?

Thanks Bio!
We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Postby DGSimo » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Biolumen continues to rock on with the leaks and news! Cheers!
DGSimo

Postby lord humungus » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:55 pm

that link has a few car and truck pics of things we haven't seen before. I thank you for the post but something tells me someone going to be in big trouble. though well this still makes me want to see the film. even if they leaked the script I'd want to see how this turns out to give miller my money even if it turns out this isn't the way to go. a new start might mean a way back to the things we grew up with and love. after all the new thundercats cartoon came out and along with the new characters I found a bunch of the orginal figures had been issued even though they had next to nothing to do with the current show.

perhapse I am giving too much credit in that last half of the above paragraph but I love seeing things. the more production photos we can get the more we can bring some of these beautiful machines alive. I for one cannot wait to make models and mods of some of these vehicles and the idea of some of the characters in this movie looking as they do makes me wonder even more about the finished product and story.
lord humungus

Postby kennerado » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:05 pm

It seems pretty obvious from those storyboards and the costume shots that the story must almost certainly be the rumoured five wives being "pure breeds" with all the mutant and degenerated human's going after them.
kennerado

Postby NuffTorque » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:30 pm

boobs, I see boobs... hope these are not going to be in the movie... hope they are not going for the gratuitous boobs ... dont think Millar would lower himself to that level would he?

and Max driving another truck?... might have to change his name to Mac Max... the angry truckie... :lol:

I have to agree though, leaked photos of costumes props and vehicles will add to the interest rather than stop ppl from going to see the movie. Of course it may all be planned leaks by the production team to generate interest in the fans and public.
"Course I'm going on, Shut up, Peoples lives are in peril..."
NuffTorque

Postby FordMercury » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Why legendary???are they from the Mel gibson version of the film?
FordMercury

Postby SCREWLOOSE » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:41 pm

Immortan Joe looks like the new ruler of the wasteland! Looks like he might have health issues & the mask hides breathing aides...hoses running down the arms & belly to circulate something around his body!

The skull appears on his staff so I wonder if the Gigahorse is Joes ride in the movie? The skull also appears on the blade of the bladed glove

Is that a body suit Hugh is wearing? Didnt think he was that defined / ripped and is more inclined to carry a few pounds.

Story boards are impressive good to see Max has the grey temples ala RW & BTD. Max appears to be on the stage to the left of the topless women protecting someone...the wives? There are children in the story board so we might be able to discount the 'children of men' style theory.

First aid kits looks class...old school equipment. Noticed props for maxs cars are stored in the boxes behind the first aid kits.

The mask reminds me of the smegma crazies....overall thumbs up to George and co :)
Pray hes out there!!
SCREWLOOSE

Next

Return to Mad Max 4 - Fury Road