tv coverage

Back 2 The Max - Little River, 10 - 12 October 2008 (and formerly Broken Hill, July 12-14 2002)

tv coverage

Postby mad dan » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:10 pm

B2tm on max tv in 5 min....
Dan
...sorta slow motion. he leaves the seat, goes through the windscreen, headfirst straight into the tree...right. and then, bounces back through the windscreen. by the time we got to him.. he was just sittin there trying to scream with his face ripped off......whats the matter?
mad dan

Re: tv coverage

Postby BlownV8 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:12 pm

Chanel?
Fuel injected suicide machine.
BlownV8

Postby mad dan » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:19 pm

taped it!

Dan
...sorta slow motion. he leaves the seat, goes through the windscreen, headfirst straight into the tree...right. and then, bounces back through the windscreen. by the time we got to him.. he was just sittin there trying to scream with his face ripped off......whats the matter?
mad dan

Postby cruzn2the max » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:50 am

hey dan, what it here in vic on tv? would be good to get it on here 4 all to see. by the way im putting my project in the shed to start this week, u got me n the mrs inspired to start it after going 4 a ride in your car on the saturday. also check out utube sum vids on there, realy kool. mfp bike doing donut, wished we had a stayed 4 sunday. also i took sum pics friday night but i cant seem to load them on here.
cheers alan & karen, cruzn2the max
cruzn2the max

Postby zboy again » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:09 pm

It's on a foxtel channell Alan.

I'm spewin they cut some of the funny parts bur it was all good......
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL OUTLAWS
zboy again

Postby mad dan » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:12 pm

yeah zboy, i was looking for ya in the background, but nothin. that was the main reason i wanted to see it hehe

Dan
mad dan

Postby zboy again » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:51 am

Yeah they kept the audio goin' but used film from the movie & out at Kirks bridge whilst the shenanigns was happenin'....... :roll:

Obviously the editors don't have a sense of humour as the camera & sound guy do :lol: :lol:

We still got a few background shots in tho :)
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL OUTLAWS
zboy again

Return to Back 2 The Max