Back 2 The Max Gallery

Back 2 The Max - Little River, 10 - 12 October 2008 (and formerly Broken Hill, July 12-14 2002)

Back 2 The Max Gallery

Postby Peter Barton » Fri Jul 19, 2002 1:09 am

As you've all probably seen now, I've put up a bit of a gallery of some of the shots I took on the Back 2 The Max web site. Obviously there were a few get togethers where I wasn't present (such as when some of you did a locations tour), I'd love to see pics if anyone has any. Also, it seems that I totally neglected to take photos of many of you guys (especially the intelligent and good looking Wrinkles!), so if anyone has any pictures of that nature please send them along too, along with the names of the people in the photos (either real names or their names on this board).

We'll have to make sure this happens again, I think I spoke with just about everyone, but I kept having to jump from person to person and run off to organise other things - I don't think I got to speak with many of you properly, which was unfortunate. I really wanted to catch up with a lot of you in person, but everything seemed to go past so quick, I can't believe how fast the weekend went.
Peter Barton
Site Admin

Back 2 The Max Gallery

Postby Peter Barton » Tue Jul 23, 2002 2:26 am

Come on guys, where are all your photos?!? Scott Page has sent me some which I'll get online tonight, but I was hoping to see some more from a few others, particularly of the locations tour I know that a group of you went on.

If you've already made your own gallery online somewhere be sure to let me know as well, I'm just as happy to put up some links.
Peter Barton
Site Admin

Back 2 The Max Gallery

Postby nelson » Tue Jul 23, 2002 2:43 am

I have to download my shots from a digital camera which I wont have back til Sat so Ill send them in shortly
nelson

Back 2 The Max Gallery

Postby Dave_H » Tue Jul 23, 2002 4:12 am

Peter,

Ive got a few shots of Wrinkles and a few others, also a few shots from our Tour which included Nelson, Sprogo, Wrinkles, Da Fax, Steet Machine and several others. One is a classic of everyone crawling over the top of the pinnicles like ants. Another of us all in the desert listening to the logistics manager (Ray? Ralph? Ive forgotten his name?).

Justin, My mate is giving me a CD with all the photos scanned in at the end of the week, I'll have them over to you ASAP after that.
Dave_H

Back 2 The Max Gallery

Postby Peter Barton » Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:55 am

Sounds good guys, I'll post them up as soon as they start filtering in.

For those that haven't checked, I've added the pics Scott Page has sent to the Back2TheMax web site. I meant to post on the main page at madmaxmovies but forgot, I'll try to remember to post a link across from there tonight as well.
Peter Barton
Site Admin

Back 2 The Max Gallery

Postby Peter Barton » Wed Aug 07, 2002 1:59 pm

I've now posted Dave H's photos to the fan gallery at the Back 2 The Max web site. Thanks HEAPS Dave, especially for taking various shots that I neglected to and was kicking myself about later.

I haven't identified anyone, some of you might want to remain anonymous for whatever reason (and I can't match all the names to the faces either, but I won't own up to that of course!). If anyone wants their name attached to their photo feel free to let me know though and I'll add some descriptions, or you can just post your own descriptions here on the board.
Peter Barton
Site Admin

Back 2 The Max Gallery

Postby Wrinkles » Wed Aug 07, 2002 9:34 pm

I'm the good looking bloke standing with Dave - wearing the red & blue "Fox" Moto-x top. Seems as though the photo has been "touched up" - I can't understand why I've got a bourbon and smoke in my hand??!!

....and ladies... calm down!.. before you start rushing in the fan mail, I must inform you I'm married. Sorry, didn't mean to be harsh.. but best to nip the problem in the bud.

Wrinkles

Back 2 The Max Gallery

Postby Dave_H » Thu Aug 08, 2002 1:18 am

I'm the one standing next to that "Fox" Moto-x top bloke who seemed to always be smoking and drinking boubons all the time.
Dave_H

Return to Back 2 The Max