That offensive to Muslims cartoon

Two men, hand to hand, no jury, no appeal, no parole. Two men enter, one man leaves. (Put all your off topic bickering here!)

Postby AdrianUK » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:56 am

Well to put it in a nut shell,they are basically building there numbers across the globe,which we can all see happening,they breed like rabbits anyway so once migration starts into a country the breeding adds to the 'problem', once they become a majority rather than a minority (figures in the UK show this at a frightening rate) you can kiss your life goodbye as islam here we come!!

You're absolutely right Biker,we are talking about a race that has never developed nor has any intention of doing so, maybe the message mohammed gave to the arab savages 1400 years ago worked then but do not in any way fit with society today. When countries allow them in whether it be for asylum purposes or whatever,they only have to look at how they act in there own countries (as we see now) to realise the problems they are letting themselves in for, it doesn't take much for them to riot,we've had 2 here in Bradford over nothing,they were like savage animals.

There were calls for police to arrest these people with plackards,the messages were basically saying anyone insulting islam must die a gruesome death,one read 'prepare yourselves,another 7/7 is on it's way'! And yes, the muslim with a military utility harness thing depicting a suicide bomber is a convicted drug dealer,he served 3 years of a 6 year sentence and is on parole,his appology was neither sincere nor unreserved,he was simply reading what had been handed to him after the victims of the 7/7 attack were outraged at his 'suicide protest'

Yes, car is returning!
AdrianBennett

AdrianUK

Postby Major_Tom » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:03 am

Finally, a thread that isn't f**king mundane. I bet that many of the people who were 'offended' by our posts in the general forum are reading this right now with much interest. Cocks.

I think that there are more important things to be worrying about than some cartoons. At the end of the day, some Arabs attacked us, so some of them deserve whatever is thrown at them. Perhaps the rest should accept that we have been hurt and damaged by these attacks and understand that we have something of a right to do something as ineffectual and light-hearted as a bloody cartoon. Sorry, but 100 years ago we'd not have bothered with the cartoon, just turned the nation into a pile of gibs and guts without a second thought.

Deal with the f**king cartoon, it's an insulting propaganda-ish drawing instead of more blood.

"Remember him... when you look at the night sky.."

"..I will!"
Major_Tom

Postby roadwarriormfp » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:00 am

"Watch out though according to Gordon hayes the Oz cops aren't so tolerant about seeing something like that on the roads there, unlike the UK.

Biker"

Bikers its not the fact the cops aren't tolerant. It's the laws that are the problem. Not the cops. However it also depends on how good a mood the cop is on the day and also what exactly you are doing at the time to attract attension to them. If you are just driving down some back road quielty chances are they will let you off with a warning.

My experience here in my home town is that most of the younger cops here have something to prove and that the younger morons (who wear their caps backwards while driving) who continually hoon here (as it really outta control now) make it almost impossible to drive aroundin a V8, especially at night. It got to the point whenever i was driving my XB at night (going home/ going to shop) i would be pulled over on average 4 to 5 times a week.

So you cant blame the cops really.... it all depends on the situation and your surrounds.

Bart you want gravey with them ribs????

The other reason which some of us have overlooked for the riots.. is the simple fact that society has degraded itself to a point where no matter what your race, creed, religion etc.. its a fashionable thing to riot. Simply as a matter of law... the law makers have allowed unrest to manifest itself without fear of any punishment. Large groups of people fighting in the streets at niteclubs is almost normal where ever you go. The lack of fear of the law means people simply think that they can really do what they want.
We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Postby Major_Tom » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:54 am

Large groups of people fighting in the streets at niteclubs is almost normal where ever you go. The lack of fear of the law means people simply think that they can really do what they want.

It's not a good thing for people to fear the law. Did you mean respect? People should be able to do whatever they want, so long as they don't hurt anything in the process. I've never understood why beastiality is illegal quite frankly; so long as the animal is, uhm, consenting (sometimes tricky, but by no means impossible to tell), then what's the problem? Nobody else's business.

When people forget their values and take their aggression out on other people or animals, that's a problem, that's what a lot of young people today (god I feel odl saying that) lack, is any respect for their fellow man, and even feel tremendous anger towards other, 'normal' people. And from what I see and read every day (children's social services) mostly because they've grown up with a lack of love and perhaps a fair bit of cruelty.

"Remember him... when you look at the night sky.."

"..I will!"
Major_Tom

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:14 am

Quote: Originally posted by Brian S on 07 February 2006

"D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F!! "

Maybe you can give me a hint on a couple of these letters. I've led a sheltered life.

"...what's in store for us ain't pretty, and they didn't mind telling me to my face!!..."

Can you elaborate on this a little? It sounds like a "we need to kill them before they kill us" type of warning. Are we talking more 9/11s?

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F means Do I look like i give a f**k! Image and those camel jockeys can hand us flyers all they wanna all i gotta say is Habib jump if yer feeling squirrelly!!
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:32 am

Quote: Originally posted by roadwarriormfp on 07 February 2006

"Bart you want gravey with them ribs????

Awww WTF??gravy on RIIBS you Aussies and your wierd ass eats LOL never never never put gravy on yer ribs specially yer baby back ribs,you pour on some good BBQ sause only whats next VEGIMITE smothered over my ribs BOOOAAARRRFF LOL :)
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Postby Biker » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:58 am

Latest news from the UK: Abu Hamza Jailed for 7 years.

So it you're a hook wearer who also have one white eye you have been warned!!! Grrrrrr

What happened? Did the judge suddenly sober up enough to pass this sentance? Did someone in court grow a brain and testicles? ... Or in 2 months time will the Home secretary deem that judgement too harsh and just end up electronically tagging him and put him under house arrest for a 3 weeks. "Justice" has a way of being watered down when the media isn't looking.

It's a long overdue verdict. Now call me a cynical bastard but what's the betting that piece of excrement is out in 1 year on parole. Rather than languishing in jail and ending up with an ar**hole the size of a pringles tube from repeated gang bangs from the little sisters.

More riot news from around the world on TV last night. Seems even some ignorant goatherder in the back hills of Afghanistan had subscribed to that Danish newspaper and was offended by those cartoons, he can read Danish AND English too???! Hmmm perhaps not so ignorant a goat herder, as I'm struggling with French!! ... And so Ahkmed has taken his protests to the streets of Kabul along with his fellow ignorant goat herders (also named Ahkmed). How is it that 3rd world people halfway around the world get to see these cartoons? (shakes head in wonderment)

Or call my a cycnical bastard again but are they just enjoying the excuse for having yet another flag burning, gate storming, death chanting, air punching, car tipping, goat raping riot? Just like Adrian said above.

By the way, well said too Major Tom.

Re: Falcon on OZ roads. The way I read Gordon Hayes' postings is that the Interceptor is basically an illegal car, if it's in its current MM livery. To own one is OK but to actually have the gall to drive it on the road is another thing entirely, you risk a fine or at least hassle from PC Plod.

the younger morons (who wear their caps backwards while driving) You don't mean the younger cops do you? LOL!

Right I'm off, my latest copy of "The Afghan Goatherder news" has just arrived, I really like the funnies in that mag.

Byeeeeeeee

Biker
Are we living in a land where sex and horror are the new gods?

My Mad Max T-shirt designs http://www.redbubble.com/people/biker/t-shirts
Biker

Postby AdrianUK » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:49 pm

Parts of several videos seized from hamzas home were shown on the news,one of his speeches shown went something like this "If islam is not allowed to progress then you must KILL,and if that doesn't work then KILL,KILL them all,and if you can't KILL then KILL them till they're KILLED"! or something like that! You would have thought that when the police viewed these videos years ago that they might have found the smallest of hints that hamza wanted his followers to KILL !!! The crown prosecution at the time was obviously having trouble working out if he was inciting racial violence and murder!! DURGH!!

One of hamzas henchman was removed from the court for a disturbance after the verdict, he said to reporters outside the court that this has done nothing to damage the cause of islam and that one day we will see the black flag of islam above Downing Street!

Carry on as we are and never a more true word spoken!
AdrianBennett

AdrianUK

Postby ydx7 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:10 am

First, I'd like to thank moko for the link. There were a few more drawings that weren't there, which I saw on the Wikipedia listing. Or, it was on an MSNBC webpage, which seems to be the only American media source displaying the cartoons.

I had a bit to say after reading this thread last night, but I didn't post because I didn't have any real structure to it. i'll just try to comment on some points raised here.

I can understand them getting offended, but they have severly overreacted to this. In the US, people have depicted Jesus in a less than positive way, but we've never had riots over it, just mostly a few picketers, and/or Robertson, Falwell, etc. spraying some verbal diarrhea.

And what's with all the Jewish conspiracy crap? It sounds like Germany in the late 1930's. I'm surprised you don't see these guys running around with swastikas or Hitler pics. But then again, he would have got rid of them too.

Everone says that Saddam was a real douche, but one thing you can't deny is that he kept the religious nuts in check. If it was them he was feeding in the wood chipper, he can't be all that bad.

These nutjobs are just a buch of big whiny crybabies. It's just that they are heavily armed crybabies. In the US, the stuff that happened at Abu Graib happens every year during hell week at college fraterinties. I bet there's people in Asia and Latin America that can tell them what real torture is.

It's unfortunate that the Middle East is loaded with oil because it means that we have to give a crap about them. If it wasn't for the oil, many of them would still live in tents and ride camels.

I guess that's it for now. There was another point I wanted to make, but I'll probably remember it in a few minutes. I guess here's another point that is good to end with: John Lennon put things in perspective.

larger than life and twice as ugly
ydx7

Postby moko » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:24 am

that looks like a good book to read Biker.......i am convinced that islam was a terrorist organisation from the beginning.......and only later.....mohammed learned,that he could get alot more people to join,if he called it a religion;in arabia at that time,there where many gods....but the most popular was the "moon god"and his name was allah...any god would do....but this one was best...and it just "happened"to be the same god as other people[religions]that they try to conquer.....no....not the same god of the Jews and Christians like mulims lie to us -everyone -that it is........he just said this in his attept to appeal to jews and christians to join his "true religion"......all in all.....just a violent muderer......i have heard muslim clerics admit that islam is not a religion of peace,but of the sword......thats how the quran tells them to spread their "word"....woops....theres that lie again about it being a "religion".....the moon god.......i wonder if muslims howl...or bark....on a full moon.......Image

the only moderate muslims we have are one that don't follow their religion fully.

....apiece here...apiece there....
moko

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdome