That offensive to Muslims cartoon

Two men, hand to hand, no jury, no appeal, no parole. Two men enter, one man leaves. (Put all your off topic bickering here!)

Postby AdrianUK » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:37 pm

Bart, just hanging on for these visas mate! I take it by your level 5 Bartism post that you are no overly keen on your muslim brothers!LoL!

I've lived in the muslim capitol of Britain for 42 years, 20 of those spent dealing with them closely through work, the last 7 years i've been self employed 99 percent of my customers have been muslims, over that time I have learned how these people think, I have been handed leaflets,books and all sorts of propaganda all aimed at the downfall of anyone not practicing islam,but mainly the west and it's infadel policies, and I can tell you that what's in store for us ain't pretty, and they didn't mind telling me to my face!! You can give this race of people high powered jobs,dress them in a suit or uniform,give them great responsibility but it doesn't alter the fact that there sole aim is to spread islam across the entire world no matter the cost, remember, these people view this life as a test so it is of little importance to them the chaos they leave behind when they start there journey to the 'next life'.

AdrianBennett

AdrianUK

Postby roadwarriormfp » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:39 pm

Ok settle Bart..... I'll even bring ya some tea and scones....
We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Postby Biker » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:02 pm

I have been handed leaflets,books and all sorts of propaganda all aimed at the downfall of anyone not practicing islam,but mainly the west and it's infadel policies, and I can tell you that what's in store for us ain't pretty, and they didn't mind telling me to my face!!

Seems to me that the literature your clients are so freely handing out Adrian could constitute as material designed to incite racial hatred. Just like the BNP and other left wing groups are being slammed for. Where's the law stopping that kind of stuff then? Or is that an example of freedom of the press? ... like the cartoons?

I'm betting though that the law can't do a thing about it because of the backlash they'd get from bleeding heart councillors and other ethinic minority sympathisers that kick up a stink if they did. I think what we're seeing here is a classic case of "Look who's calling the kettle black"

I actually wouldn't mind having a look at some of those pamphlets Adrian, mild curioustiy and all. BTW I thought by now you'd be living in Aussie land. You're still emmigrating aren't you?

Hey Bart that level 5 Bartism line wasn't there whan I replied to it so you can't try and defuse your angst by adding that later, ya big fraud!! LOL! Yeah I knew I'd see a reply from you somewhere in this thread. Sh*t, you've got a ringside seat and a season ticket for this thunderdome forum LOL!

Just jerking your chain a bit there Pal, doesn't mean I wasn't nodding my head in agreement at some of what you wrote though.

Biker
Are we living in a land where sex and horror are the new gods?

My Mad Max T-shirt designs http://www.redbubble.com/people/biker/t-shirts
Biker

Postby AdrianUK » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:25 pm

The majority of litrature I was handed was not really for anyone but those attending the mosque, for your eyes only type of stuff and most ended up in the bin once they'd left and I'd read it, it's a shame you didn't ask me a few months back as i had picked up a leaflet from a pile blatently left on the passenger seat of a customers car that was pretty much saying that 'our time' had come, meaning non-muslims and I really wanted to pull the guy about it and ask him to explain what it meant,unfortunately biting ones lip was the better option. I have just found a leaflet now by the 'New Islamic Era UK' concerning itself with selling books about the west and it's conspiracies and hidden agendas but doesn't give anything away, i suppose you have to purchase the books of which of course cannot be found in just any book store but by mail order only!!!

I followed the trial of Nick Griffin (BNP Leader) fully expecting each news bulletin to consist of him spouting race hate and enciting racial violence,as I thought, this was not the case, Nick was caught on hidden camera saying what the rest of us would only think,the prosecution tried their hardest to make it appear that this was a racist thug concerned with only the colour of ones skin but in fact he spoke nothing but the truth and made total sense without using anything remotely on the same lines of speech as the racist terrorist abu hamza who used our streets and our welfare handouts to tell us that our country was a human toilet and preached to his evil followers to use what ever force necessary to accomplish their aim, his remarks about western white woman was enough to make you want to lock up your wifes!!

Yes Biker, just waiting on the Visas now mate and tying up loose ends.

AdrianBennett

AdrianUK

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:57 am

Quote: Originally posted by roadwarriormfp on 06 February 2006

Ok settle Bart..... I'll even bring ya some tea and scones....

No bring me some baby back ribs and a tall glass of beer and i'll be as gentle as a kitten Image
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:01 am

Quote: Originally posted by AdrianUK on 06 February 2006

The majority of litrature I was handed was not really for anyone but those attending the mosque, for your eyes only type of stuff and most ended up in the bin once they'd left and I'd read it, it's a shame you didn't ask me a few months back as i had picked up a leaflet from a pile blatently left on the passenger seat of a customers car that was pretty much saying that 'our time' had come, meaning non-muslims and I really wanted to pull the guy about it and ask him to explain what it meant,unfortunately biting ones lip was the better option. I have just found a leaflet now by the 'New Islamic Era UK' concerning itself with selling books about the west and it's conspiracies and hidden agendas but doesn't give anything away, i suppose you have to purchase the books of which of course cannot be found in just any book store but by mail order only!!!

I followed the trial of Nick Griffin (BNP Leader) fully expecting each news bulletin to consist of him spouting race hate and enciting racial violence,as I thought, this was not the case, Nick was caught on hidden camera saying what the rest of us would only think,the prosecution tried their hardest to make it appear that this was a racist thug concerned with only the colour of ones skin but in fact he spoke nothing but the truth and made total sense without using anything remotely on the same lines of speech as the racist terrorist abu hamza who used our streets and our welfare handouts to tell us that our country was a human toilet and preached to his evil followers to use what ever force necessary to accomplish their aim, his remarks about western white woman was enough to make you want to lock up your wifes!!

Yes Biker, just waiting on the Visas now mate and tying up loose ends.

I wish the USA had a BNP i even emailed em saying that as us'yanks' desperatly need a group like theirs
Big Bopper Bart

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:02 am

Quote: Originally posted by Biker on 04 February 2006

And no I didn't draw that cartoon before you ask!

Biker

Oh WE"D all know if that was you as it would have Wez headbutting the Ayatolla LOLor Max shooting Bin Laden in half with his sawed off Image
Big Bopper Bart

Postby Brian S » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:52 am

"D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F!! "

Maybe you can give me a hint on a couple of these letters. I've led a sheltered life.

"...what's in store for us ain't pretty, and they didn't mind telling me to my face!!..."

Can you elaborate on this a little? It sounds like a "we need to kill them before they kill us" type of warning. Are we talking more 9/11s?
Yahoo Forum Owner: 351 Clevelands Rock!!

Brian S

Postby Biker » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:06 am

Alison and I had a little discussion yesterday following some more news we heard on the radio. Seems in the UK the police are forming a special investigation team to determine whether the placards the protestors carried in London outside the Danish embasy were inciting racial violence. Apparently one said that the cartoonist should be beheaded. The placard was carried by a grinning 10 year old kid. I don't know if I misheard that kids age or not but to me that about defines the whole cultural differences 'tween them and us.

I also heard that one of the protesters was dressed as a suicide bomber. (how does one dress as one of those anyway????) So this guy came on the radio "cap in hand" apologising unreservedly for upsetting relatives of the July London bombings saying it was a stupid thing to do and he was soooo sorry ect etc etc. This mornings radio broadcast says that this guys is a convicted drug dealer (heroine) convicted in '03 and serving 5 years in the slammer but was out on parole working in the community as part of his rehabilitation (what a thoroughly nice chap he is) The Parole officers are now trying to determine if he broke the terms of his parole and whether he should go back to jail to serve out the rest of his sentance behind bars. I'm now I'm wondering how sincere that 'unreserved' apology from him was.

Anyway Alison and I were talking about it in general and I was saying that the countries that compose most of the Arab nations were in a state of stagnantcy for centuries. They made no significant technical advances for hundreds of years and were still fishing out of wooden hulled small boats while neigbouring countries had at least steam powered ships sailing the high seas. It seems their hey day was back when Bahgdad was having genies and flying carpets in the skies on a daily basis. From then on it just declined into wandering tribes. With the discovery of oil thier world changed about them. Thier mentality didn't. Not very deep below the surface there's still that mindless savage just needing an excuse to wreak violence on something or someone. Seems to me that they perpetuate that mentality into each successive generation, despite those kids being brought up in a tolerant love thy nieghbour western world.

Alison is beginning to wonder if I'm not a potential BNP member deep down. Some of their preachings can be very attractive to the man on the street sick and tired of this "You can't do that Sir. Your actions might upset the One legged, obese lesbian, single parent, transexual, non-smoking, ethnic minority, illegal immigrants living here rent free in our tolerant society." mentality. Know what I mean?

Adrian perhaps you can enlighten us on some of the content of that literature, I'm interested to hear what's in store for us. Hey you taking the Interceptor with you? If you do, I bet you get a ticker tape parade restoring that to it's country of origin. Watch out though according to Gordon hayes the Oz cops aren't so tolerant about seeing something like that on the roads there, unlike the UK.

Biker
Are we living in a land where sex and horror are the new gods?

My Mad Max T-shirt designs http://www.redbubble.com/people/biker/t-shirts
Biker

Postby zanetti » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:47 am

zanetti

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdome