That offensive to Muslims cartoon

Two men, hand to hand, no jury, no appeal, no parole. Two men enter, one man leaves. (Put all your off topic bickering here!)

Postby scummy » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:45 am

Quote: Originally posted by Biker on 20 February 2006

If it's all the same with you Scummy, I'll just stick to cannibalising the cars. I'm strictly heterosexual. I'm flattered, but I really do prefer girls, sorry to dash your hopes there Pal.

Besides 2 males can't actually breeeeeeed, what they do between the sheets, and in the toilet cubicles, begins with B too though. So you're close.

HEHEHEHHEHEEHHEEE!! You walked into that one Scummy! LOL!

Biker

Yep i walked into it all right , the sad part is my eyes were wide open ! Moma said there,d be days like these . ha ha ha ha ha .
I survived the overnighter days .
scummy

Postby Biker » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:34 am

Scary part is Scummy Foxtrot X-ray steps in right after it and posts a "I'll just die if I don't get that recipe" type posting.

Go figure, as the Americans are wont to say

Here's a little easy distinction between biscuits and biscuits.

Biscuits in the UK are like Oreo cookies or Graham crackers in the US.

Biscuits in the USA are like small rocks and broken bricks in the UK or the rest of the world ...

That's why they need gravy to soften them to actually eat. Takes only a fews weeks for the gravy to make them palatable. This also explains the state of most rednecks teeth, they obviously didn't allow the gravy to soak long enough and tried to chew too soon.

Hope this helps folks.

Biker
Are we living in a land where sex and horror are the new gods?

My Mad Max T-shirt designs http://www.redbubble.com/people/biker/t-shirts
Biker

Postby Bozz » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:39 am

ROFLMAO!

This is a hoot, gang!

As a yank currently in Oz, I can tell you that Biscuits and Gravy is quite possibly the finest breakfast on the planet.

All you Aussies stop through some time and I will make it for you.

Considering all the meat pies, sausage rolls and cakes that are actually pies that you eat here, I think y'all would like them very much!

And a warning to all the yanks out there considering a visit to Oz: Bring your own bar-b-que sauce with you from home, cuz what they call BBQ here sure as hell aint what we're used to. Somebody mail me some A1 sauce, please!

"Bit's o this, bit's o that..."
Bozz

Postby roadwarriormfp » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:50 am

LOL...... ok ok you guys....

Talk about worlds apart.... Image

I was once told about the "American breakfast" which consisted of pancakes, crispy bacon with maple syrup. (It was served at many Motels where my former boss stayed while he was on holidays in the USA).

I was.. er.... worried to say the least. However... i did try it.. and what a combo of taste sensations! lol (I actually have pancakes with ice cream and maple syrup for brekky sometimes on a sunday... talk about healthy!)

And Bozz im not one who likes BBQ sause either! Rather smear vegemite over my steak then have BBQ sauce... Or drown it in gravy...

I'll print out ya biscuit receipe and try it one day...! (Cant say i have surendered to the gravy concept though)
We are 100% snafu....
roadwarriormfp

Postby Chase Bansi » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:35 am

As an Arizonian exciled in New York I get the same reaction when I talk about biscuts and gravy. They think I'm nuts. Here they eat fries (chips) with beef gravy and cheese. Now THAT is weird. Local dinner calls them "disco fries". I tried it. Can't say I'd order them again.

If you give the biscuts and gravy a go, I'll have at the vegemite, if I can find it. Saw some Veg All at the store, wonder if it's the same thing?

No matter where you go, there you are MFP 5863
Chase Bansi

Postby Bugsgecko » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:42 am

With Vegemite just remember ....a VERY LITTLE TINY bit of it goes a long way Image

"Disco fries"...gravy and cheese sounds ewww.
Bugsgecko

Postby ydx7 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:04 am

Chase, I think that fr fry dish is called poutine in Canada

larger than life and twice as ugly
ydx7

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:44 am

Quote: Originally posted by Biker on 21 February 2006

Scary part is Scummy Foxtrot X-ray steps in right after it and posts a "I'll just die if I don't get that recipe" type posting.

Go figure, as the Americans are wont to say

Here's a little easy distinction between biscuits and biscuits.

Biscuits in the UK are like Oreo cookies or Graham crackers in the US.

Biscuits in the USA are like small rocks and broken bricks in the UK or the rest of the world ...

That's why they need gravy to soften them to actually eat. Takes only a fews weeks for the gravy to make them palatable. This also explains the state of most rednecks teeth, they obviously didn't allow the gravy to soak long enough and tried to chew too soon.

Hope this helps folks.

Biker

eeeasy there Bijker you pommy frog what about the sh*t you poms and frogs eat??i'd soon lick the floor of a truckstop mens room than eat that beans over toast sh*t and snails and froglegs and Biker,you never have had my Grandmothers Biscuits and gravy so shut yer ballwasher its good eats biotch!! Image Image
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Postby Big Bopper Bart » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:47 am

Quote: Originally posted by Chase Bansi on 21 February 2006

As an Arizonian exciled in New York I get the same reaction when I talk about biscuts and gravy. They think I'm nuts. Here they eat fries (chips) with beef gravy and cheese. Now THAT is weird. Local dinner calls them "disco fries". I tried it. Can't say I'd order them again.

If you give the biscuts and gravy a go, I'll have at the vegemite, if I can find it. Saw some Veg All at the store, wonder if it's the same thing?

Chase,i thought all you ate were Gila monsters skewered on a stick roasting over a fire in the desert LOL Image
ImageNo.1 HELL RAISER on the MAD MAX Movies forum for over 10 years now !
Big Bopper Bart

Postby Chase Bansi » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:03 am

Naw, we just do that to freak out the tourists Image

Just don't ask what goes into the Menudo or the Mutton stew Image

No matter where you go, there you are MFP 5863
Chase Bansi

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdome